Optimum Nutrition Natural 100% Oats & Whey - Milk Chocolate

by Optimum Nutrition

Oats and Whey are fundamental elements of an athlete's diet. Naturally low in sugar, Oats supply slow-burning complex carbohydrates and hunger-filling dietary fiber. Whey proteins are readily digested and provide considerable amounts of essential amino acids (EAAs) - especially the three branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Our Natural 100% Oats & Whey combines the benefits of these nutritional powerhouses in a smooth, drinkable shake that's quick to prepare and equally easy to clean up after. Each serving packs in 24 grams of all-whey protein and as much fiber as a big bowl of oatmeal. Better yet, it tastes great, and it goes down easy. As the name suggests, Natural 100% Oats & Whey is free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and synthetic colors. So naturally, it's great for breakfast, after workouts, and any time that you're looking for an on-the-go meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Optimum Nutrition Natural 100% Oats & Whey - Milk Chocolate!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
I usually like optimum nutrition, but this isn't my drink. I prefer their vanilla
Cindy V.
Fort hood, TX
This tastes good and definitely helped me look and feel my best. This is the first protein powder I purchased from Optimum Nutrition and I highly recommend it!
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
Not a fan. It's thick, chunky, gritty... just gross. I'd rather get some oatmeal and drink a regular protein shake than use this again.
Brittani R.
Fort Mitchell, AL
One of my favorite whey protein powders! Not too gritty and has amazing taste and flavor. Can be mixed with either water or almond milk and doesn't change the flavor of the drink. Vanilla is great as well for making pancakes.
Nicole R.
Austin, TX
I love the taste of this product . Taste great with peanut butter and bananas.
I love the taste of this product . Taste great with peanut butter and bananas.

Looking for your answer?