BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Optimum Nutrition Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder Description: Supports Muscle Building and Recovery Efforts Each serving of Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder provides a 5,000 mg (5 g) blend of the three Branched Chain Amino Acids (L-Valine, L-Leucine, and L-Isoleucine) in every serving. The Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs), so named because of their branched chemical structure, are essential in that the body cannot make them from other compounds. The method to produce Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder yields a powder that mixes readily in water or juice and does not readily clump or settle to the bottom. As a result, the difficulty in mixing you may have experienced with other BCAA powders is greatly reduced. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Optimum Nutrition Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder Directions Spoon Stirred: Add 1 heaping teaspoon to a glass filled with 8-10 oz of water or your favorite beverage. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for about 15-20 seconds. Shaker: Just add 1 heaping teaspoon to your shaker cup filled with 8-10 oz of your favorite beverage. Cover and shake for about 10 seconds to ensure a good mix. Try adding Instantized BCAA 5000 Powder to your favorite protein powder, meal replacement product, or weight-gainer shake. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Heaping Teaspoon (5.6 g) Servings Per Container: 60 Amt Per Serving% Daily Value L-Leucine2.5 g* L-Isoleucine1.25 g* L-Valine1.25 g* *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, lecithin. Allergen Information: Contains soy (lecithin) ingredients. Warnings Check with a qualified healthcare professional before taking this product if you are pregnant, nursing a baby, under 18 years of age, or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). see more...

Jess K.
Minneapolis, MN
As a former powerlifter and current martial artist, I've probably tried close to a hundred BCAA supplements in my time. This is my favorite, because it blends better than most. Yes, it tastes terrible, but all BCAA's do have that bitter taste and the unflavored option of this brand does allow for easier flavoring, such as a lemonade packet. It works very well - essential for both strength building and weight cutting.
Samantha C.
I love this product! I use the flavor one (I think strawberry) and is good. I drink this during my workouts and I drink it when I workout! Definitely recommend it!! Not bad price and I use the powder form !!
Sofia P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product,provides my body and muscle the amino acids it needs to get full benefits from my workout,which i want. Its easy to use and has easy directions.
Kyra C.
Gilbert, WV
This amino powder is great for workout freaks! It supplies you with adequate aminos for lean muscle and recovery. It's a must have in my workout routine!
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Such a great product! Very affordable and lasts a while! My husband always bought this brand. The taste is terrible but it’s easy to move past.
emily p.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this stuff, I sip on it during my gym session to keep hydrated and I definitely notice a difference.
zakaria e.
agadir
Mr. Director :
It is a great honor for me to present to you my image as an advertising photographer who can work with you to provide a good image of the product at no cost and thanks.

Kohl's