Optimum Nutrition, Inc. Optimum Nutrition Pro Complex Gainer Vanilla Custard - 5.08 lbs

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION, INC.

Don't judge a gainer based solely upon its calories per serving. Because when it comes to gaining lean mass, not all calories are created equally. Unlike typical weight-gain formulas that are loaded with simple sugars and fat, Pro Complex Gainer derives a much higher percentage of calories per protein - 7 premium sources of protein to be exact. By also supplying complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), digestive enzymes, vitamins, essential minerals, and great taste as well, we've created the ideal lean gainer. Pro Complex Gainer was made with quality, not quantity in mind. Because we understand that you want to get big, not fat. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Megan S.
River Falls, WI
Actually is great for trying to build muscle and keep protein on. Your able to mix it in with various different things and it does not taste bad either. Your still about to work out on it as well and it doesn't effect your thinking
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
I'm naturally built really skinny and sickly looking. I just add this to my protein shakes on days I don't eat enough. I work out a lot and I know it works because I can do tons of cardio and not whither away to skin n bones.
Alissandra D.
Las vegas, NV
We love ON products in our house! We are constantly working out and they never disappoint. All their products have great tastes and are effective. We typically purchase from amazon.
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
El mejor suplemento de nutrición sabor a vainilla y de excelente calidad, si quieres tomar los mejor es esta!!!
Sara P.
Edwardsville, PA
Good for working out and bulking. I wasn't a fan of this due to the flavor. Otherwise it's a good protien.
diona l.
J,i jcvvvvj is still. Xk of b s snsjs snsjs sbsjsjs s s o'clock lol lxpoqhs df.keosjb. my labs d c
Angeles U.
Doral, FL
Excelente complemento nutricional, lo recomiendo, y me encanta que viene de sabor a vainilla.
Ivania M.
29 palms, Cali
My husband was trying to get bigger and this really helped him get bigger and stronger.
jennifer d.
How much weight can people gain with this?
Kendra C.
Rapid City, SD
Does this have a sweet taste to it? Also curious as to what you mix it with?
Pam H.
Sycamore, IL
Does this have a vitamin taste or smell
Alexis M.
Does it have a strong vanilla flavor?
Carolina G.
Greensboro, NC
How Long This Lasts? And Do You Actually Gain Weight? Or Muscle Mass?