Optimum Nutrition, Inc. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate - 1 lb

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION, INC.

Whey Protein Isolates are 90% pure protein by weight. They are the purest and most expensive form of whey protein that exists. That's why they are the first ingredients you read on the 100% Whey Protein label. By using Whey Protein Isolates as our primary protein source, we're able to pack 23 grams of the purest, muscle-building protein per serving, and a lot less of the fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other stuff that you can do without. There's no question this is the standard by which other whey proteins are measured. Beyond the Basics: Exclusive blend of Microfiltered and Ion-Exchange Whey Protein Isolates, Ultrafiltered Whey Protein Concentrate, and HYDROWHEY Hydrolyzed Whey Peptides. Higher protein percentage (23 grams of protein; 81% protein by weight). Includes HYDROWHEY, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting. Contains LACTASE and AMINOGEN digestive enzymes to enhance utilization. WHEY PROTEIN MICROFRACTIONS including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. Over 3 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors. More than 5 grams of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) in each scoop. (These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.) see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Abbie C.
I am reasonably satisfied with this protein powder.

Pros: high protein and low carb/fat content compared to comparable brands. Blends well into smoothies.

Cons: The packaging says it can be mixed into water with just a spoon, which isn't entirely true. Also, only mixes well with lukewarm tap water. Taken straight like this, it has a chemical aftertaste and is pretty gross.

My favorite way to drink it has been blended with milk and frozen strawberries.
Cindy L.
Absolutely delicious! I use the double chocolate for my morning shakes. Almond milk, scoop of this potion powder, a banana, and half a scoop of oats, blend it with a few ice cubes and it's the perfect breakfast shake or a snack to hold you over before lunch or dinner.
Rue A.
This stuff tastes awesome. I loved making shakes with it. Kept me full and energized and lasted a while. I bought it from body building and it did meet my expectations.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
Whey is actually not my favorite source of protein. I feel that it dries my mouth out a bit to much. The only time I chose to purchase this item is when it is on sale at gang.
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
I love this flavor of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey! I only drink it after I workout, and so far it has been my favorite.
Alissa B.
Camano Island , WA
WHEY IS ok... I wouldn't go out of my way to buy it. In my opinion you don't need name brand by any means for this product.
Felicia F.
Newport News, VA
I used to drink whey it's way better using milk one time i tried water and it was horrible but this stuff is ok
Mykala H.
N Salt Lake, UT
Whey is just whey I feel it all tastes the same I would just get the one that's the cheapest in my opinion.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Good when mixed with some Almond Milk after my workout. Not my favorite flavor, but still good!
Tiffany B.
Alabama
Amazing product. No horrible after taste and it mixes great in the blender. One scoop of this with banana and peanut butter and a little bit of almond milk and you have an awesome shake. I could drink this all day which is unusual considering a lot of proteins get a bad rap.
charisse c.
Bloomfield, NJ
Does this product gave you dry mouth?