Optimum Nutrition, Inc. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard - Mocha Cappuccino

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION, INC.

Millions and Millions of satisfied ON 100% Whey Gold Standard customers can't be wrong! Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Like it's predecessors, this canister of ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of. Microfilterd Whey Protein IsolatesIon-Exchanged Whey Protein IsolatesUltrafiltered Whey Protein ConcentrateHydrowhey™ Hydrolyzed Whey PeptidesTo give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. The container you are holding in your hand is no exception. In fact, ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is Better Than Ever! Here's why: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available. Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. With 24 grams of protein in just slightly over a one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight! We've included Hydrowhey™ - strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting! ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop! see more...

• "Hands down my favorite protein shake flavor!" in 1 review
  • "Solid for a post workout drink and to have as part of snacks. " in 1 review
Kelsey H.
Honolulu, HI
I don't know much about different protein powders, but I've tried a couple in the past and this one is definitely a favourite. Nutritionally, I'm not really sure how good this protein is, but I enjoy the flavor. It's not chalky like other proteins I've had in the past. I usually use almond milk after my workout and it works pretty well to sustain me for a few hours. I'm excited to try this in the morning with coffee instead of almond milk!
Johana C.
Noy my favorite protein brand - I am definitely a Dymatize kind of girl in terms of flavor, but this product is just as great if we talk nutritional value. The Mocha Cappuccino is great for us coffee lovers who like to have our morning fix! Blend with real coffee and a healthy milk alternative (almond, coconut) and its like having a Frappe!
Ashley R.
Easily the best whey protein I've ever had! As a coffee lover, I absolutely love the flavor of this. It's also one of the best proteins when it comes to nutrition. I will definitely continue repurchasing this product!
Lindsay C.
Kewaskum, Wi
My husband and son both drink this once per day after their work outs and love it. They both say that the flavor is great and they say that their muscles hurt less after drinking it. It is pricey though.
Caitlin V.
Atlanta, GA
Love the protein, absolutely hate this flavor after a workout. If using for meal replacement, it might be better in the morning. But after an evening workout, it's the last thing I want to taste.
Mich C.
This is honestly my favorite protein and I would purchase it again if it wasn't so expensive haha. This is a great flavor and it's not too sweet! I felt this has helped my recovery greatly.
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Not my most favorite flavor but add this to a cup of cold coffee with a splash of almond milk and stevia and it's like a healthy iced mocha.
Sharon L.
English, IN
This is a good workout recovery. I look for my shakes to also be meal replacement worthy and this doesn't cut it for that. It tastes good.
Jessica H.
Looking forward to trying this soon I have tried some of this brands and loved them. Love to drink before a hard workout.
Rachael S.
Eustis, FL
Love this stuff!! Taste great too! Comes in multiple flavors to mix with your choice of fruit or by itself
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works!