Jena S.
Elma, WA

Do you add anything into your protein drink?

Chantal P.
Chantal P.
Doral, FL
7 months, 4 weeks ago
I add almond milk to mime.
Hannah H.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
Just low-fat milk, it tastes good enough
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
1 year, 4 months ago
My favorite is to make fruit smoothies. Some green, fruits and a little milk.
Alison O.
Alison O.
1 year, 5 months ago
I usually do half almond milk/half water! I also suggest buying xanthan gum to make protein SHAKES (milk, protein powder, ice cubes, and xanthan gum and blend!!)
Sara P.
Sara P.
Kansas City, MO
1 year, 6 months ago
You don't have to add anything to this one, I mix 1 scoop with 10 ounces of 1% milk or 8 ounces of 2% milk, shake it and go. It tastes great, the best protein powder I have found!
Amy J.
Amy J.
1 year, 6 months ago
Peanut butter or fruit or both
Anh N.
Anh N.
Carol Stream, IL
1 year, 8 months ago
I ADD MILK BUT MOST OF THE TIME WATER
kass m.
kass m.
1 year, 9 months ago
my favorite thing to add is a banana, peanut butter, milk and ice!!
Karina T.
Karina T.
Pacifica, CA
4 years ago
If I'm drinking it before a morning workout, I add a shot of coffee in it. After my workout I add a shot of Glucolin (glucose).