Jena S.
Jena S.
Elma, WA

Do you add anything into your protein drink?
Amy J.
Amy J.
Nov. 22, 2016, 1:28 a.m.
Peanut butter or fruit or both
Anh N.
Anh N.
Sept. 29, 2016, 2:37 a.m.
I ADD MILK BUT MOST OF THE TIME WATER
kass m.
kass m.
Sept. 17, 2016, 11:06 p.m.
my favorite thing to add is a banana, peanut butter, milk and ice!!
Karina T.
Karina T.
June 17, 2014, 6:35 p.m.
If I'm drinking it before a morning workout, I add a shot of coffee in it. After my workout I add a shot of Glucolin (glucose).
Courtlandt M.
Courtlandt M.
June 15, 2014, 2:26 p.m.
I mix it into my daily smoothies for maximum health benefits! You can hide anything in this great chocolate flavor! For instance, I frequently mix in kale, spinach, flax seeds, wheat bran, carrots, zucchini--you name it!
Mayte P.
Mayte P.
May 23, 2014, 3:37 p.m.
8oz Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk & 2oz water.
Courtney Z.
Courtney Z.
March 27, 2014, 8:02 p.m.
I either mix with water or 4 oz of coconut water and 4 oz of almond milk. Sometimes, I'll add banana and hemp protein if I'm turning it into more of a breakfast replacement rather than an immediate post-workout protein source.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
March 16, 2014, 3:29 p.m.
I sometimes add a banana or almond milk or both! And if I use the cookies and cream flavor, then I sometimes add in peppermint extract and it tastes like a peppermint patty cookie!
Scheria S.
Scheria S.
March 13, 2014, 1:16 p.m.
Yes, in the mornings I make a green smoothie with spinach, blueberries, strawberries, non fat Greek yogurt, flax seeds, almond milk. After working out at night I mix it with coconut water. Both taste great.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
Feb. 10, 2014, 4:44 p.m.
I blend in a mix of fruit and spinach.
Trevor C.
Trevor C.
Feb. 6, 2014, 1:47 a.m.
I had my creatine and some bananas with my mine.
Gohar G.
Gohar G.
Feb. 1, 2014, 8:53 p.m.
I sometimes blend it with frozen blueberries, raspberries, or strawberries. And I add three grams of glutamine.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Jan. 15, 2014, 6:41 p.m.
I typically add this to smoothies if I want some extra protein. I don't use it a lot but when I do this what I usually do
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Sept. 9, 2013, 8:51 p.m.
Nutella and bananas
Laura M.
Laura M.
July 18, 2013, 4:50 p.m.
I blend mine with a few ice cubes, cup of milk, chia seeds, banana, and sometimes peanut butter if I want extra brotein.
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
July 14, 2013, 1:32 p.m.
Some PB2, and half a banana. Sometimes strawberries if I feel adventurous.
Amy W.
Amy W.
June 19, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
PEANUT butter!!! Its the best. I use it in vanilla protein and it takes like a reeces cup!
Cydney K.
Cydney K.
June 5, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
I mixed it with water at first, but then I started trying it with different milks & adding it into smoothies. Delicious!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
May 6, 2013, 1:46 p.m.
I mix with Almond Milk & eat a banana alongside, when it's time to drink it.
Keegan W.
Keegan W.
April 2, 2013, 11:16 a.m.
The double rich chocolate tastes like chocolate milk, and if you just mix it with water the protein makes its taste as thick as milk. Cost effective and delicious.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
March 30, 2013, 1:37 p.m.
I have the Gold Standard Strawberry whey everyday as a protein/fruit smoothie. Adding a cup of frozen strawberries, half a banana, yogurt and ice. I feel like I'm going through withdrawal on days I am not able to make a smoothie, this stuff is great!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
March 22, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
For post workout and quicker muscle recovery time, I add water. That is, water allows for the protein to absorb into your body faster than milk.
Josh M.
Josh M.
Feb. 27, 2013, 8:44 a.m.
Post-workout: I just add water. Breakfast/snack smoothie: I put in one or two scoops with frozen fruit, olive oil, peanut butter, and liquid egg whites. It tastes great and gives you plenty of energy for the morning.
Chris A.
Chris A.
Feb. 19, 2013, 9 a.m.
You can add many things. Personally sometimes I throw a banana and some peanut butter in it and throw it in a blender...
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Feb. 12, 2013, 8:43 p.m.
Optimum Nutrition has one of the best tasting (and easiest blending) powders I have used. I just mix double chocolate with 8oz of water. It tastes a lot like chocolate milk if the water isn't super cold.
Devin B.
Devin B.
Jan. 23, 2013, 3:37 p.m.
Optimum doesn't need anything. The flavor alone is good enough.
Janaya M.
Janaya M.
Jan. 20, 2013, 5:57 a.m.
I usually add milk and fruit. But I've also found tons of great recipes to where you can bake with your protein powder! Doesn't a vanilla protein muffin sound delicious for breakfast? :)
Ivan C.
Ivan C.
Dec. 31, 2012, 9:09 p.m.
Whole milk, Oats, Banana, and Ice cream. I'm currently bulking.
Haley M.
Haley M.
Dec. 27, 2012, 3:02 p.m.
You can Mix it with water or try using unsweetened almond milk with different fruits and veggies.
Adrian F.
Adrian F.
Dec. 26, 2012, 3:07 p.m.
Typically almond milk..add frozen fruit and honey! Pretty thick but goes down smooth
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Dec. 5, 2012, 6:10 p.m.
I almost always blend mine with almond milk, frozen banana(love the texture it gives) and a couple ice cubes.
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Nov. 29, 2012, 10:35 a.m.
I don't really like the taste of protein at all so I mix this with cocoa powder or maybe a scoop of chocolate instant breakfast to take the edge off.
Mariz R.
Mariz R.
Nov. 28, 2012, 5:02 p.m.
I just add water or milk to this. And shake it in my blender bottle and you're good to go! I prefer the cookies and cream flavor. The vanilla flavor is my second favorite!
Jane G.
Jane G.
Nov. 25, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
I always use almond milk and cinnamon. Then depending on the day, I'll use pumpkin with pumpkin pie spice, berries and spinach (you can't even taste it), or just mix it with coffee to save time.
Eva P.
Eva P.
Nov. 24, 2012, 7:28 p.m.
Most of the time just water but when I want to mix it up, I add unsweetened coconut or almond milk with fruit (strawberries, blueberries, apple, banana) and veggies (spinach, kale, biogreens) and a little bit of ginger.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
Nov. 24, 2012, 3:25 a.m.
When I first started using I miixed with either unsweetened almond milk or oragnic skim milk. Now I just mix with water! Took a month to get used to the taste. But I love it now!
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Nov. 18, 2012, 9 p.m.
I tried drinking the protein powder with just almond milk, but I really didn't like it. I just make a regular protein smoothie with greek yogurt, frozen/fresh berries, banana, flaxseed, almond milk and two scoops of this protein powder. Depending on what I'm feeling like I'll add spinach, kale, oats, wheat germ, etc.

Join Now