Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Cinnamon Graham Cracker uploaded by Britney K.Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Cinnamon Graham Cracker uploaded by Manuel R.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #18 in Protein Supplements

Cinnamon Graham Cracker Flavor Contains 100% Of The Protein From Whey With 4G Glutamine &Amp; Glutamic Acid see more...

Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
This is actually a really tasty flavor! Sometimes with really "unique" flavors they taste a bit..."off" if you know what I mean. But this is quite delicious and a fun flavor to have on hand. I have a variety of protein flavors on hand, at ALL times. I get bored of the same flavor every day. Optimum Nutrition is my favorite protein brand. Their protein mixes easily and you do not get chunks in your protein shakes. You also do not get that "chalky" taste like with other brands. I suggest using a blender or a shaker cup to mix your protein shake thoroughly. You can purchase this product from the ON website, bodybuilding.com, Amazon, or your local health food store.
Britney K.
Gainesville
This product comes in many delicious flavors that are easy to blend into shakes or drink alone. It's not too expensive for what you get. I bought my protein at the vitamin shoppe. I am satisfied overall. Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100 Whey
Allen M.
I thought this product was really good for an after workout protien. It has a decent amount of protien and just enough calories to help you recover from your workout. It jammed packed full of great ingredients! With all the amino acids, the great amount of protein, and just the right amount of calories you can't go wrong with this protien.
Amanda H.
Little Chute, WI
Great protein powder! Flavor is super good, as good as protein powders can be at least. I always have trouble getting them down because of the chalky texture, but that is just me being weird. :)
danielle m.
I have not tried this particular flavor yet, but I have tried this brand's other flavors, Chocolate, and Mocha Cappuccino. Mocha Cappuccino is HANDS DOWN the most delicious protein shake I have ever had from any brand in the past 12 years.

The powder blends beautifully in shaker bottles, no clumps, ever! You can even just stir it up in a glass if your shakers are in the dishwasher. I work out 5-6 days per week for 1-1 1/2 hours, and always drink one of these shakes either before or immediately after my gym session.

If you have not tried this brand of protein yet, what are you waiting for? Not only is it delicious, convenient, and bendable, the Whey Isolates and BCAAs in this brand will maximize your gains.
Jackeline H.
24 grams of protein per serving, along with 1 gram of sugar, and 1 gram of fat (and 5.5 grams of BCAAs) makes Optimum Nutrition one of the best (and my favorite) whey protein powder in the market. The Graham Cracker taste is sweet, but not overwhelming. Tastes somewhat like graham crackers, but not my personal favorite. I personally prefer the Vanilla and Extreme Milk Chocolate. All the powders dissolve pretty well, and I'll continue to purchase and use ON Gold Standard.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I love this brand! there are so many different flavors to choose from! This one is pretty good if you like cinnamon!! The protein content is great and it's a great value for the price! I would recommend to others trying to add more protein into their diet and gain muscle
Traci M.
I loved this flavor when I first bought it, but it's taken me a while to finish my 3lb. tub of it now. The flavor isn't that great when compared to some of their other flavors, and definitely needs milk; doesn't taste good when mixed with water. All in all its a great priced protein brand.
Jacklyn H.
Chagrin Falls, OH
All of Gold Standard Whey protein is amazing! It's super effective and does the job it is supposed to. All though this is not my favorite flavor, it is still enjoyable! I just prefer a plain vanilla so I can mix it with more things such as smoothies and pancake mix. Overall an excellent product. Highly recommended!
Maxine Q.
Northumberlnd, PA
This used to be my favorite protein powder supplement before I entered into the world of protein isolates. ON Gold Standard Whey protein products all have outstanding flavor and quality for the price. I would recommend this and any other flavor to someone looking for a quality protein powder supplement.
Alyssa H.
Apollo, PA
I have seen this protein powder on Groupon and a lot of people seem to purchase it. Does anyone recommend a different protein powder over this one? If not, what flavor do you feel is best in this brand?
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
I would love to try this brand because they have so many flavors - what is it sweetened with, though, and does it have a lot of ingredients? I try to stick with as few ingredients as possible.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Where can i buy this at ?
Micki L.
Hatboro, PA
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this flavor any good?