BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #3 in Protein Supplements

Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavor Contains 100% Of The Protein From Whey With 4G Glutamine &Amp; Glutamic Acid see more...

• So many protein powders leave a weird taste in my mouth. Does thi...2 Answers
  • how many carbs?1 Answers
  • How's this one taste? Sometimes peanut butter flavored protein ta...1 Answers
  • "Mixes well in smoothies and tastes great on its own!" in 1 review
  • "He is currently using the chocolate flavor (which I have drank once in a while after a workout) but has had the peanut butter, too, and enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "Perfect combination of nutrients and protein for weight loss patients. " in 1 review
Review for: Double Rich more...
Definitely one of the better tasting proteins. I usually mix mine with just water in an 8oz blender bottle with the ball inside to mix it well. GNC carries this, and it is a little on the pricier side. Costco has them in bigger bags rather than containers. You'll probably get more bang for your buck there. They also have this available on amazon for a cheaper price than most stores. I take my shake after my workout or after my dinners on rest days.
Daria K.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the Cookies and Cream and the Strawberry ones with milk and they don’t even taste like protein powder. It tastes like a straight up milkshake. Feels great after a solid workout. Highly recommend!
Mike A.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Peanut Butter more...
After years of using different whey protein supplements, I can easily say that you do not need to look further than the Gold Standard.  The taste is unbelievable as it mixes very well and does not turn into an unwanted syrup.  Recovery is key to muscle synthesis and why not choose the best on the market? Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural 100% Whey Protein
Melanie G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Review for: Peanut Butter more...
Good protein. I usually make a protein shake with a scoop of protein, a little peanut butter, milk, and a banana. It makes for a good breakfast or after workout snack.
Kayla W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Optimum Whey Protein was my first protein shake and is still using the product because of the results it gives me. Over weeks of drinking this protein shake after a work out gave me the nutrients and the right amount of protein I need for my body. With this product, it showed improvements on my body and muscles by rapidly losing the fat and the muscles taking it over. This product is highly recommended for people who seeks to try out other brands and people that just started working out looking for good brands; yes this is one of them. This flavor is one of my go-to along with the flavors: banana, cookies & cream, etc. Also, this can be replaced as a meal if you do not want to eat and drink this after a meal to get the right amount of protein. Fun Fact: Drinking protein shakes, decreases your soreness after a high intense workout or a good workout!
Evan M.
Indianapolis, IN
The standard choice for protein supplements. I usually switch flavors every ten days, but this flavor kept me happy for thirty before I switched. 10/10, for the superb taste.
He A.
I've been using Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey Protein for quite some time now. I really love that the price does not break the bank, and it comes in a convenient large container with a spoon inside for the perfect serving size recommendation. The flavors are great. ALL EXCEPT THE BANANA! I don't usually take my shakes with milk, but I just add some water and shake it up, and it's really to go! When I first tried this product, it made my stomach really upset, but I think it was because my body wasn't used to the increase of protein intake, but after-awhile, I've gotten used to it. I consistently restock on this product now.
Cynthia T.
North Bay Vlg, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This protein flavor is soooo good. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is I'm not a big chocolate person so I can't do a lot of it. It's good for gaining but can leave you a little bloated. For extra protein shake with milk, to cut down bloating use water. I do milk on but and arm days and water on ab days.
Katie B.
Newberg, OR
We have tried a few different brands of protein powder, but this brand surpasses them all. It is packed with protein, vitamins and the cost per serving is well worth it. Tastes delicious and makes great smoothies! Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein C Optimum Nutrition, Inc. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate - 1 lb
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I've never had this flavor, but the brand is amazing. I usually get the chocolate flavor because I love chocolate a lot. I notice that I have been getting bulkier since consuming which is what I'm looking for, I also use it as a meal replacement as well as in shakes/smoothies. I recommend this to those who are looking for results from their workout!
Mary O.
Is it really worth that price? I feel like you can get the same thing for cheaper
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What are some ways i can use protein powder??
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
How it is? I'm love chocolate
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchase it for a cheaper price
aya k.
How much is this please?