Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Wassim F.Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Wassim F.Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Morad A.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #4 in Protein Supplements

Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavor Contains 100% Of The Protein From Whey With 4G Glutamine &Amp; Glutamic Acid see more...

• So many protein powders leave a weird taste in my mouth. Does thi...2 Answers
  • how many carbs?1 Answers
  • How's this one taste? Sometimes peanut butter flavored protein ta...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "He is currently using the chocolate flavor (which I have drank once in a while after a workout) but has had the peanut butter, too, and enjoyed it." in 1 review
  • "Perfect combination of nutrients and protein for weight loss patients. " in 1 review
  • "Mixes well in smoothies and tastes great on its own!" in 1 review
Melanie G.
Review for: Peanut Butter
Good protein. I usually make a protein shake with a scoop of protein, a little peanut butter, milk, and a banana. It makes for a good breakfast or after workout snack.
Kayla W.
Fitspiration Expert
Optimum Whey Protein was my first protein shake and is still using the product because of the results it gives me. Over weeks of drinking this protein shake after a work out gave me the nutrients and the right amount of protein I need for my body. With this product, it showed improvements on my body and muscles by rapidly losing the fat and the muscles taking it over. This product is highly recommended for people who seeks to try out other brands and people that just started working out looking for good brands; yes this is one of them. This flavor is one of my go-to along with the flavors: banana, cookies & cream, etc. Also, this can be replaced as a meal if you do not want to eat and drink this after a meal to get the right amount of protein. Fun Fact: Drinking protein shakes, decreases your soreness after a high intense workout or a good workout!
Evan M.
Indianapolis, IN
The standard choice for protein supplements. I usually switch flavors every ten days, but this flavor kept me happy for thirty before I switched. 10/10, for the superb taste.
He A.
I've been using Optimum Nutrition Gold Whey Protein for quite some time now. I really love that the price does not break the bank, and it comes in a convenient large container with a spoon inside for the perfect serving size recommendation. The flavors are great. ALL EXCEPT THE BANANA! I don't usually take my shakes with milk, but I just add some water and shake it up, and it's really to go! When I first tried this product, it made my stomach really upset, but I think it was because my body wasn't used to the increase of protein intake, but after-awhile, I've gotten used to it. I consistently restock on this product now.
Katie B.
Newberg, OR
We have tried a few different brands of protein powder, but this brand surpasses them all. It is packed with protein, vitamins and the cost per serving is well worth it. Tastes delicious and makes great smoothies! Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein Chocolate Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein C Optimum Nutrition, Inc. Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein Double Rich Chocolate - 1 lb
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
Fitspiration Expert
I've never had this flavor, but the brand is amazing. I usually get the chocolate flavor because I love chocolate a lot. I notice that I have been getting bulkier since consuming which is what I'm looking for, I also use it as a meal replacement as well as in shakes/smoothies. I recommend this to those who are looking for results from their workout!
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Fitspiration Expert
This shake is great for peanut butter lovers like myself. It helps a lot with gaining muscle or even just toning up. Take it before you work out, and you will see a difference. You can even take it afterwards as well.
Margaret S.
Denver , CO
The best after workout protein I've tried. All of the flavors are pretty good. It really helps with Building muscle because whey is easy to digest sending the protein to your muscles to help rebuild them faster.
Dustin H.
I have been working out for years and will say protein is a staple for any growth and development.  This product has been a consistent purchase.  I've tried multiple flavors, and will say this is my favorite.
Hue L.
Los Angeles , CA
My boyfriend always gets this brand, from bodybuilding.com. I tried some and thought it was decent. Not too protein-ee. High in protein an for the price, you really can't beat it. I highly recommend this!
Mary O.
Is it really worth that price? I feel like you can get the same thing for cheaper
Miranda L.
Mcloud, OK
What are some ways i can use protein powder??
aya k.
How much is this please?
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
How it is? I'm love chocolate
Maria L.
Dinuba, CA
We're could I purchase it for a cheaper price