Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey - Extreme Milk Chocolate (909 g)

Dietary Supplement. No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners. 24g Protein. 5.5g BCAAs. 4g Glutamine & Precursors. 71 Servings. Beyond the Basics. Free of artificial and sweeteners. Packed with Whey Protein Isolates . Higher protein percentage . Includes Hydrowhey®, strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make protein faster acting.

I’ve found that most protein shakes I’ve tried do not taste good. Would you recommend this one taste wise?
Does it work to lose weight and exercise?
Does it works to get butt?
Start your review of Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey - Extreme Milk Chocolate (909 g)!
Product Highlights
“...flavor it tastes just like chocolate milk if you had fat free milk or almond milk.” in reviews
“I usually make 1 shake in the morning mixed with fruit and skim milk, and then I'll have a post workout shake with just the protein powder and skim milk.” in reviews
“Just love this protein, French vanilla is my favorite tastes great; perfect for before or after workout, or add fruits, veggies and ice and you've got a delicious protein smoothie” in reviews
“This protein is top notch mixes well in water or milk.and has a great taste.so go grab some up and get your protein on.” in reviews
“Its a great protein product and I highly recommend it. ” in reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the first protein powser I ever purchased and is still my go-to to pick up at GNC or order on Amazon in a pinch. It dissolves well in my almond milk even when I just mix with a spoon, but putting in the blender yields better results. The vanilla ice cream flavor is versatile--yummy on its own, delicious when blended with fruit or peanut butter. I also mix it into my greek yogurt for extra flavor and protein boost. The price range is great for the quality. My only caveat with this protein powder is that it doesn't bake super well into protein panackes or other protein treats--it definitely dries out the food. I prefer to use a whey-casein blend for protein cooking/baking.
West Valley , UT
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey - Extreme Milk Chocolate (909 g) uploaded by Ohane C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Whey protein for life 😍 here at my house we just use this one brand and we love it, we are definitely a gym people and we have a lot protein shakes through our days and it has the best supplementation to help with our growth and recovery post gym, it’s full of protein, it’s has a lot supplements in the composition and it tastes amazing, it’s actually the only one of all that I’ve tried that I can drink and make recipes bc the tastes is really good. I highly recommended it.
Randolph, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
It does the job of whey I tell ya. I’ve been trying to gain weight for over five years now and I truly believe this was the kickstart I needed. Taste: nasty. Like very nasty. Like I can’t believe they named it chocolate flavor. I can’t believe I’m complaining about the taste of protein powder, but even though it’s nasty it works. It does what a whey powder should do. Didn’t buy it for the taste bought it for the effects of whey so it’s a good product.
Started using this a while ago and so far it’s been the best protein I’ve taken! I love the chocolate and strawberries and cream flavors mix them well with almond milk. It dissolves really quickly and doesn’t leave any bad taste behind... it may be pricey but it lasts for a while! I’ve noticed that since using this I’ve been more energetic and my recovery is a lot quicker would recommend!!
Ellenton, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Optimum health whey protein is one of the best ones out there, very simple to mix with water or even milk and taste great, the gold standard protein has really good flavors to choose from, it also packs in a good amount of protein but It can be a bit pricey but in the end you get what u pay for, I would highly recommend this protein powder because overall it good.
Hope Mills , NC
Purchased at: The Vitamin Shoppe
I love the strawberry and cookies n cream flavors!!! I have been drinking protein for over 10 years and have tried a lot of different brands and flavors. Some make me breakout or give me bloat or other digestion issues. I haven’t had any of those issues with this brand. No nasty aftertaste or fake chalky favor.
LOVE this protein powder!! I drink it daily after my workouts, or throw it into a smoothie with some peanut butter, a banana, and some hemp milk! It doesn't make me bloat like other protein powders, and it's an easy way to make sure I hit my macros. Definitely would recommend this product to everyone.
Webster , NY
I love this protein powder because it’s the best protein powder because it makes your craving go away! Plus the flavors are amazing! If you want a discount on protein powder I have an amazing discount code that will give you 20% off your order! Just comment down below for the code if you want it!
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been drinking the vanilla and the double chocolate for many years now and I love the taste. It’s hands down the best protein I’ve had. I add it into my nutribullet with some peanut butter and oat milk and sometimes bananas and it comes out like a milkshake. It’s absolutely delicious
Shelby
This is one of the best whey proteins I have tried. It tastes like you are drinking a chocolate milkshake and not a protein shake. I would recommend it to anyone that has a hard time drinking protein shakes. It is also a very reasonable price compared to some of the other protein mixes.

145 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 mois
Anita C. • il y a un mois
It should be safe for most people. But, as with any dietary supplement, be cautious. If you are worried this product may interfere with some healt issues you have, or you are worried it may cause you some harm and healt issues, go to see a doctor. The best thing you can do is talk to your doctor and seek for an advice - it is the safest thing to do. 😊