Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate - 10 lb uploaded by Wassim F.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

With faster-acting HydroWhey. Limited edition flavor. Most whey protein isolates ever! 24g Protein per serving. Whey protein isolates as the primary protein source. 4g of Carbohydrates. Lactase and other digestive enzymes. Contains Aminogen. 71 Servings. Millions and millions of satisfied customers can't be wrong. Since the very beginning Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all other whey proteins are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Like its predecessors, this canister of ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of (1) microfiltered whey protein isolates, (2) ion-exchange whey protein isolates, (3) ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate, (4) HydroWhey hydrolyzed whey peptides. To give you more of what you want (pure unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. The container you are holding in your hand is no exception. In fact, ON 100% Whey Gold Standard is better than ever! Here's why: 1) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more whey protein isolates (WPI)-the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available. 2) Higher protein percentage. ON 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 g of protein in just slightly over a 1 oz serving (see accompanying equation [24 g of protein per serving divided by 32 g serving size times 100 = 75% pure, unadulterated protein! Plug the numbers from any other protein powder into this equation and see for yourself.]), it's 75% protein by weight! 3) We've included HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight why peptides to make ON 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting! 4) ON 100% Whey Gold Standard contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolera see more...

Erin S.
Louisville
ON protein in Extreme Chocolate is my absolute favorite. I think this flavor tastes the best out of all of the flavors. It mixes so well into water or milk, along with food items like bars and cookies as well. I would recommend this protein to everyone! Its a great chocolate fix for my sweet tooth.
Wassim F.
Bouira
I've tired three different flavors of ON's whey protein powder and I have to say, I'm not disappointed by any of them. So far the coffee flavor has been my absolute favorite (I'm a huge coffee fanatic). It mixes very well with almond milk for a delicious post-workout drink.

I'm always impressed with how well their powders mix, even just using a shaker/blender bottle. I have never had a problem with lumpy protein when it comes to Optimum Nutrition, and I really think that's saying something. I've tried a lot of other brands and always have issues where the powder clumps and won't mix, but not here.

One of the larger containers also lasts me several months and eases the burden on my wallet in the long run. I highly recommended their products! Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Extreme Milk Chocolate - 10 lb

back