BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. 100% Micellar Casein Slow-Acting Protein. Beyond the Basics. Aminogen® Enhanced. The Best All-Micellar Casein. 24 Grams of Time-Released Protein Per Serving. Contains Aminogen® Digestive Enzymes to Enhance Utilization. Over 5 Grams of BCAAs . Nearly 5 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamine Precursors in Every Scoop. The True Strength of Casein Rapid protein use is desirable immediately before and after exercise to help refuel recovering muscles, but. see more...

Tammy P.
I have tried this brand in Vanilla and Banana Cream. I take this right before bed. I mix it in my NINJA blender with part Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk and part water. No Clumps! Blends well and taste great! If I have extra carbs to spare, I add a banana.
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
My husband and I love this powder. Not only does it come in multiple flavors, all of which are good, but it blends incredibly well and it's very filling. We both craved pre and post workout shakes, or just them in general. We've been buying it for years and will continue to purchase it.
Raenell C.
Hilliard, OH
I've tried a lot of casein proteins on the market! Optimum's is really just okay. I enjoy adding a little almond milk or water to make a pudding and it doesn't really taste right with this brand. It comes out a little chalky.
Krista S.
Another great product by optimum! Recently picked up a tub of this and it's perfect right before bed. I got the chocolate flavor and it tastes great. Also mixes well and is very filling.
Matthew J.
Love this stuff. Gold standard casein is the best I have found. I prefer the cookies n cream flavor but the chocolate is great too. I take it right before bed and not only does it help me sleep better but I wake up feeling energized and ready to do my morning workout.
Chelsea M.
Berkley, MI
I drink this every night before I go to bed! The best way to drink it is to make it into a hot chocolate with some cocoa powder! So good!
Tiffany S.
PNW
Love this stuff! Not only does it taste great but I drink it right before bed and it keeps me feeling full.
Afshan M.
My body builder husband loves these drinks for his muscles so much he mixes with milk
Ruth S.
Doral, FL
This product is a wonder and more if you are in stage of muscular augmentation, I take it before going to sleep and really this product is perfect to avoid catabolism that occurs during sleep. It protects your muscular mass gained a lot. I really recommend this product  if you're looking to maintain and take care of the muscle gains
Carmen P.
Vancouver
Fantastic tasting protein. Been taking it for many years and is one of the best on the market.
Afshan M.