Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Casein Diet Supplement, Chocolate Cake Batter, 4 Pound

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

• So are you suppose to drink protein after a work out ?1 Answers
  • Is this even good? 2 Answers
  • Are these good? I'm considering buying this but I need a ...4 Answers
Michael H.
Franklin, NC
Great tasting casein protein. Vanilla taste good too. I started drinking this before I went to bed after a good workout along with some glutamine and it definitely helped with recovery time. Taste great mixed in milk, not water.
Amy M.
Prior Lake, MN
ON makes the best tasting casein and protein powders out there. And the amount you get for the price is a steal. Cake batter flavor is PHENOM and I don't have to choke down my shakes.
Myranda D.
Portland, OR
I love using this stuff at night before bed. I mix it with some greek yogurt for a nice treat and the protein keeps me satiated through the next morning. Mixes well and tastes good.
Liz G.
ON Casien is the only long acting casein whey that you can actually use a hand shaker and have it end up lump free. It's the best. The other Flavors are delicious too.
Kaitlin M.
Louisville, KY
Best casein I've tried. Great flavors and mixes well. If you add just enough water you can make it the consistency of puffing. Then refrigerate it. Best protein pudding around!
Aden T.
If you want a great casein product, then Optimum nutrition is the brand you want to buy! It tastes fantastic and mixes well with anything
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
My husband always buys this flavor and makes his shakes for his work outs.
It smells yummy and I always take a taste of it:)
Lauryn B.
Valley Spgs, CA
this is a good everyday supplement to take in the morning to kick start your day. recommend
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
This stuff tastes amazing! Not chalky or gritty and great if you have a chocolate craving
Maria B.
Puerto la cruz
This is a good supplement and supplement, it has all the vitamins we need in the day
Savannah S.
Falmouth, KY
Does this actually taste like chocolate cake batter? I feel like a lot of the time with protein shakes, the protein overpowers the taste.
Alyssa B.
Nanty Glo, PA
Are these good? I'm considering buying this but I need a few opinions!
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
Is this even good?
Amber B.
So are you suppose to drink protein after a work out ?