BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. The Bigger Picture of Glutamine. 1000mg. L Glutamine Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body and plays an important role in muscle protein development.  During prolonged periods of intense exercise glutamine levels may be depleted faster than the body can replenish them, which limits protein synthesis and encourages muscle breakdown.*  Our Glutamine 1000 Caps are formulated for rapid disintegration and provide 1000mg of pure L Glutamine per capsule so they deliver a quick, powerful dose each and every time. 630-236-0097. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Cleo T.
New Hartford, CT
This is the best glutamine I've used. Efficient, incapsulated and you can't beat the price. I use it as a supplement only workout routine and also because Ilhabela a pretty weak immune system so I get sick really easily... not anymore though! :D great!
Samantha S.
Oxford, MS
My partner and I take these every day with our protein shakes after we lift weights. They're excellent for me, as a newer lifter, because they help decrease the amount of muscle soreness I experience after a strenuous workout.
Caroline B.
Niskayuna, NY
Great price for a great product. I use Glutamine daily for training and have found much success with this product. The price is right, and is just as good as the higher priced ones.
Carly Ann L.
We love these at our house. The powder form is better for us because it is unflavored and you can mix it into any shake or juice. But these are just as good for on the go!
Quinn B.
Simi Valley, CA
Very standard glutamine. Very good for the price that you pay. I have mine and i take before and after my workout. Nothing like some good old glutamine!
Gohar G.
Van Nuys, CA
I use the each time I woke out or put it in my protein shake. I can't say I have found a difference in my training, but it has helped with my recovery.
Rohit J.
Optimum nutrition is one of the best product but in india fake supplements fake selling of optimum nutrition thats why i stop taking this
Christina S.
Glutamine is another great product to supplement your diet and exercise routine. I highly recommend this brand and trust ON's products!
gennis e.
Me encanta los resultados que he tenido tomandola cada vez que termino mi entrenamiento. Poco a poco voy construyendo musculo magro
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
My dad and I take this every time after our workouts. It really helps with muscle recovery. This product works great.