BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy, Green Apple, 30 CT: see more...

Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
I love this! Big flavor and big energy! Only con is that it is sometimes very thick and I want something refreshing and I feel like I am drinking chemicals. I felt like my recovery was quicker too thanks to the aminos. I look forward to trying the other flavors
Emily C.
I love this Pre-Workout and Recovery formula, but I have to make sure to portion it appropriately. I don't need the recommended full scoop most days as I have green tea or coffee throughout the day, but being somewhat sensitive to caffeine, I don't need that much to begin with. A full scoop will keep me energized and bouncing off the walls. A half scoop after workouts helps me power through my work after the evening workout until bedtime. A plus is that the flavor of this is on point and not disgusting at all. Other flavors from this brand are also quite good. Definitely recommend.
Rachel M.
This is one of my favorite prework our formulas, and it is so delicious! Has a really nice green apple taste, that isn't too over bearing, and the product helps to give to a really nice boost of energy!