BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #4 in Fitness Supplements

Dietary Supplement Essential Amino Energy Free Form Amino Acids for Rapid Uptake* Essential Amino Acids including BCAAs Supports Recovery Before, During, and After Exercise* Train Longer and Harder with beta-Alanine* Natural Energizers and Antioxidants* Supports Nitric Oxide Synthesis* Questions?  *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• Does this taste good?1 Answers
  • What's everyone's favorite flavor? I am obsessed with the waterme...5 Answers
  • Does this leave you jittery? Or is it a good amount of energy?1 Answers
Fiona W.
Madison, WI
Review for: Optimum Nutrition Essential Amino Energy
Great taste, easy to mix in bottle. I felt a boost in my energy but not a strong one like taking a plain pre-workout. I recommend mixing your creatine with it before your workout for best results. Get after it!
Rebecca C.
Daniel Island, SC
I use this as a preworkout because it is a little more gentle than traditional preworkout. It still does the trick and gets me working hard and long in the gym! I love the orange flavor in the morning! I put a few ice cubes in it on my way and it’s delish! Definitely a great first step if you want to start drinking pre-workout!
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
Foodie Expert
I used to take this in college when I would get up at 6am to go lift in the gym. It gave A TON OF ENERGY. I have never felt so energized than when taking this. I have tried many BCAAS and pre-workouts but this is the best one. It doesn't feel like fire ants are crawling all over me which I like a lot. I highly recommend this!
Marie E.
LOVE this product!! I have tried both the grape and blueberry mojito flavors and they are fantastic. The effectiveness of my workouts have greatly increased since finding this product without the tingling/jittery feeling other products provide. I'm pretty sure I work out just so I can drink this on a daily basis ūüėú
Melanie G.
Review for: Amin.O. Blue Raspberry
Great flavor choices. Definitely helps with giving a boost of energy when needed. Affordable option when it's on sale. It's on Groupon sometimes and also other sites.
Natalie B.
Broomfield, CO
I have used a ton of different pre-workout supplements and this has been my favorite. It doesn't leave me as jittery as other products and also help with recovery. It's reasonably priced and has great flavors. I have to give a shoutout to watermelon! Tastes great and feels super hydrating.
Marissa M.
Palmerton, PA
This is the only pre-workout I could ever handle. My former trainer recommended it to be since I was constantly getting jittery from typical pre-workouts, but I still loved the jolt I got (and needed). This PW creates a leveled, non stressful burst of energy perfect for workouts or every day use.
Bianca C.
Foodie Expert
I use this before I work out and I love it! It's not as harsh as some other preworkouts I have used in the past. This give me a boost before I hit the gym. I have also noticed I am so much less sore after my works outs! Would recommend this to all levels of gym goers!
Elizabeth B.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this product! I drink this while at the gym and it exceeded my expectations. Although I generally take this during and after my workout (not before) I also sometimes take it during class (before my workout) and it helps me focus and get going.
Michelle M.
Smyrna, DE
Foodie Expert
LOVE the chai flavor! Great quick energy boost without the jitters if you follow the serving sizes on the container. Helped reduce muscle soreness as helped maintain energy levels. Delicious post workout.
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
What's your favorite Amino Energy flavor? Mine is fruit punch :)
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Foodie Expert
Where is everyone buying this? My gym sells it and I've seen it at Academy Sports. I'm looking for the best deal!
Alexis O.
Frankenmuth, MI
What's everyone's favorite flavor? I am obsessed with the watermelon and am scared to try others! Any suggestions?
Dani F.
Marquette, NE
What's everyone's favorite flavor?
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
I have looked all over for these at decent prices. Amazon sells around $20. And that's the cheapest so far. Has anyone found it at a better deal?