BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Genesis Diaz D.
I'm a big fan of chocolate and I'm always on a diet but this is a healthy snack for me. These protein bars are soo good. I love eating these after working out later in the evening because not only is it good for my body.. But also satisfies me.
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I tried this protein bar one time a friend of mine gave it to me! Its delicious i like it! I like how much protein it gives in a bar! Calorie is ok coz it taste good! I just forgot to Ask her where she bought it. But i will definetly buy a box!!! You guys should truly it!
Gabriela G.
Doral, FL
Delicious healthy alternative, great flavors, super filling, full of proteins with low sugar, great on the go snack. This bar don't leave the sugar-free after taste some products.
Dafranlii B.
Amo esta barra de proteinas es deliciosa y saludable :) antes de ejercitarse, cuando tengas algun antojo o simplemente como un snack, de cualquier manera es simplemente genial.

I love this protein bar is delicious and healthy :) before exercising, when you have any craving or just like a snack, either way is just great.

Shorty J.
It's ok for a quick protein snack after a workout, but i prefer a different brand. I'm picky about taste & i didn't care for this one too much.
Rosse B.
West Mifflin, PA
I love this bar protein is a delas best I've had !! continue to recommend them so one hundred percent, and is super nutritious and delicious
andrea c.
Garden grove , CA
Love protein bars to take before or after a workout i definitely recommend this if you love the combination of chocolate and mint
Daniela O.
MIAMI, FL
like a lot these proteins , super delicious flavor the only truth , I recommend to everyone, very good..
Nathalia D.
Miami Beach, FL
I like in flavor, texture and price. flavor is sweeter and somewhat mushy texture but I really like it
Ryan A.
Bayville, NJ
One of the best bars I've tried in a while! Highly recommend it for snacks or small meal replacements!
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These look so delicious ! Is it worth the money?
Dafranlii B.
Is it good for diabetics?
Krystal R.
How good is this bar? Are they expensive?
Randi H.
I am looking for a protein bar to eat after training days but don't want to sacrifice my nutritional goals. Is this low in fat and calories ?
Sierra D.
Trenton, FL
Where can you buy these bars at?