Optimum Nutrition CLA 750mg

Dietary Supplement. The Bigger Picture of CLA. 750 mg. Made with CLA One® CLA or conjugated linoleic acid is a group of unique fatty acids naturally found in foods like eggs, dairy products, and red meat.  However, to get the amounts of CLA needed to encourage favorable changes in body composition through foods, you d need to consume way too much dietary fat.  Each softgel provides 750 mg of the pure CLA fats that you re looking for to help support your efforts with the fat that you re trying to lose.* 630-236-0097.

Would this pill result in long term yo-yo effect just as another harmful weight loss pills? And can I take it with whey protein? Thanks in advance
This is capsule or not?
Does this just make you feel full?
Start your review of Optimum Nutrition CLA 750mg!
Product Highlights
“...day, also combine it with good nutrition and exercise, and it will help see results, best for when your body is in a plateu.” in reviews
“I currently take CLA before every meal and I am starting to slowly see some fat loss.” in reviews
“Great fatty matrix to help boost your metabolism and help you lose a little bit of that extra pudge.” in reviews
“I take this with green tea extract as a fat burning stack. ” in reviews
All of ON's products are great! Especially the CLA. It's very easy on my stomach.
Helps build muscle. definitely worth a shot if are working out. helps very much
Helps build muscle. definitely worth a shot if are working out. helps very much
A staple in my supplement rotation. Helps make sure that I'm getting the most out of my diet and exercise to maximize fatloss. Easy to find, easy to take, and very affordable in a world of overpriced supplements!
Alliston, ON
I got this as a bonus when I ordered the whey protein from optimum nutrition. now I never really knew the importantance of CLA but when I looked into it I was glad I got this product. it supports in fat loss so if your looking to shed some fat definitely incorporate these within your diet.
Calgary, AB
I take it along with my other regime of vitamins and minerals each day, also combine it with good nutrition and exercise, and it will help see results, best for when your body is in a plateu.
Ir worked really good one of the best cla I have ever tried to be honest . I look more tone. Weight wasn't my primary target but I got 1 kg less
Port coquitlam, British columbia
CLA is a great way to amp up your weight loss! If you take it regularly you will notice results with a good diet and exercise of course!
Didint do any good nor bad to me .... no diffrance ... i felt as if i wasted my money on it but oh well what can you do .
Killeen, Texas
I love this product because it prevents new fat cells from forming. I take it before every meal to help me stay fit
Riga
I liked this supplement. I just wish they were not the pills you have to swallow.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...