Optimum Nutrition CLA 750mg uploaded by Yiranny A.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION #16 in Weight Management

Dietary Supplement. The Bigger Picture of CLA. 750 mg. Made with CLA One® CLA or conjugated linoleic acid is a group of unique fatty acids naturally found in foods like eggs, dairy products, and red meat.  However, to get the amounts of CLA needed to encourage favorable changes in body composition through foods, you d need to consume way too much dietary fat.  Each softgel provides 750 mg of the pure CLA fats that you re looking for to help support your efforts with the fat that you re trying to lose.* 630-236-0097. see more...

• Would this pill result in long term yo-yo effect just as ...1 Answers
  • Does this just make you feel full?1 Answers
  • How exactly do these work? And where can I buy them?1 Answers
Buy on
  • "I currently take CLA before every meal and I am starting to slowly see some fat loss." in 3 reviews
  • "I take it along with my other regime of vitamins and minerals each day, also combine it with good nutrition and exercise, and it will help see results, best for when your body is in a plateu." in 3 reviews
  • "Great fatty matrix to help boost your metabolism and help you lose a little bit of that extra pudge." in 2 reviews
  • "I take this with green tea extract as a fat burning stack. " in 1 review
Dylan S.
Sioux Falls
A perfect dose of CLA to give you a little bit of energy and metabolize fat! 750 MG was a little on the low side but it definitely help me a cut a few extra pounds before the summer started so I’m sastified.
Tara S.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I have experienced FAST weight loss because of these pills. I read online that high doses of CLA make weighloss fast and more effective so I take more than the recommended does. -10lbs in 2 weeks!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Would recommend for stomach toning and fat loss. Obviously you would need to include this with proper diet and exercise. Gives your body the extra push from losing weight and burning fat. It speeds up metabolic rate. It also uses stored body fat as fuel.
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
Great product. I notice that it made a slight difference on me and I will continue to use it. I recommend that you take it before your meal. You can pick one up on Amazon. I take it along with my other vitamins and supplements.
Rachel R.
Green Bay, WI
I love ON brand products. I take these before each meal. Along with proper diet and exercise, this is a staple in my daily fitness. They are reasonably priced also!
Amanda G.
Martinsburg, WV
Started taking this about 6 months ago, and have noticed some amazing changes in my body. I've lost 15 lbs and 25 inches over all. There are no side effects, but must be taken after every meal at least 3 times a day. Basically what CLA does is aid in weight loss by reducing fat storage in cells causing your muscles to burn off the fat you've eaten before it can be stored for future use. But this product does not give you the liberty to go out and eat a double cheeseburger and still lose weight. Come on people be realistic.
Happy Training!
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Compre de estas hace años para eliminar el poco de grasa que tenía en la pansa pero tuve que dejar de tomarla porque a su vez queria aumenta masa muscular y debía comer bien y esto me quitaba las ganas de comer.
Angie P.
Flushing, MI
I would highly recommend CLA for anyone who wants to tone the stomach and lose some weight fast. When I take these mixed with just a mild core workout I instantly see results! My husband will comment on how tone my stomach looks after just a few days of taking. The only drawback is they can cause gi constipation..
Sloan M.
Riverview , FL
This is my number one supplement! It helps give your body that extra push when it comes to losing weight and burning fat. I have an extremely sensitive stomach and get very sick from almost all pills, especially fat loss products but this product has never once upset my stomach.
Marti C.
Monterey, CA
CLA really helped me when I hit a wall when it came to working out. I felt like I wasn't getting the results I wanted. I started taking them and I felt more refueled and I started noticing fat lose in the areas I was most concerned with.
cindy k.
What would this be used for? Ive never heard of this?
Brandy T.
Benton, AR
I use natures bounty CLA how do these compare?...price? I lost over 50lbs
Natalie A.
Branson, MO
Are there any other benefits to CLA besides weight management?
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
How do these work? I read some of the reviews and it says it's helps with fat loss, but in interested in knowing how exactly the pills function your body to target fat loss.
Kristina M.
Beaverton, OR
Any short-term side effects from taking a pill? (Like the delicious fish burps after taking fish oil supplements.)