BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. The Bigger Picture of Branched Chain Amino Acids. 1000mg. Branched Chain Amino Acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine are commonly grouped together and referred to as Branched Chain Amino Acids, or BCAAs, because of their unique branched chemical structure.  BCAAs are essential, meaning that they must be consumed through the diet, since the human body cannot make them from other compounds.  BCAAs have long been used by strength-training and endurance athletes alike to activate muscle sunthesis and reduce muscle breakdown caused by intense training. 630-236-0097. see more...

Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got my hubby BCAA Pills  He says they work great! No nasty aftertaste and easy to swallow. Has helped increase all over mass. His workouts are longer. He's more energized and has more endurance and stamina while lifting. He has quicker recovery and not as sore afterwards. He's also more focused for a more intense workout.
John B.
Twentynine Plams, CA
Review for: 400, 200 more...
I prefer this product over other BCAA products. I'm not a big fan of mixed BCAAs and these are just a simple pill you can just throw in your mouth. Make me feel great and give me a little bit of energy.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
I'm not a fan of drink mixes. Most of them have sugar substitutes which I can't stand. I'm so happy I found BCAA in pill form. I take one right before my workout, sometimes one during, and one after. I get that extra boost to complete my workout, but no jittery caffeine effects. Even if I workout later in the day, I still have no trouble falling asleep. BCAA really helps with DOMS, which I usually suffer a day or two after leg day.
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
It is a great affordable option to get some BCAA's. I used them heavily when I was losing weight and lifting at the same time. I usually took 4 before bed to reduce muscle catabolism from having a calorie deficit when losing weight.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
Affordable stuff and much more affordable when on sale. You can find these at your local drug store or dietary store. It is one of the most trusting brands out there. They always do testing and other non affiliated companies test their products out. Can't go wrong
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I received a bottle of these with a special on bodybuilding.com, id much rather drink BCAA's because I hate pills so I won't take it off for that but the product does as intended if you prefer to take pills over liquids.
Kristina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I trust Optimum Nutrition for a lot of supplement needs, these BCAAs are not exception! I've been using them for years and will continue to do so! Easy to take.
Jes Paolo d.
Have been using these for protein help after work out and I see and feel a difference. Great trusted brand at a good price. Purchased from amazon
Ana P.
Chevy Chase , MD
Big thing that this is in capsules because I'm not a fan of drinking mixes especially if they don't taste good like most of whey proteins
Chris B.
Clarksville, TN
Works well for its intended purpose, at the end of the day they're amino acids and their effect can't be seen right away.
Summer M.
Kenosha, WI
Does this product aid in weight loss? I have wanted to try it along with my clean eating and work outs, but I'm really trying to shed some pounds! Don't want to delay the process in weight loss but am also interested in trying these out! Thanks!
Addie R.
How do these compare with ON's Superior Amino 2222 tabs?

Walmart