Optimum Nutrition Amino Energy - 30 Servings Peach Lemonade uploaded by Tou M.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Amino Energy combines an optimal ratio of rapidly absorbed free form amino acids with natural energizers, beta Alanine, and N.O. boosting ingredients! see more...

Victoria D.
Tunkhannock
This product is amazing. This helps me get through my night shifts. It has 160mg of natural energy per serving and really helps me focus on my tasks. It give me all the energy I need without the jitters and caffeine withdrawal feelings. I absolutely love this product and definitely recommend it to anyone looking for that extra boost to help get through a shift or class.
Tawnee W.
Farmington
I love this product, but I don't love this flavor.  In fact, it's the only flavor that I don't like that I've tried.  It's extremely artificial tasting.  I eventually gave the tub of it away to a friend who will drink just about anything!  Great product, just not a fan of the flavor.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I got this flavor as I was trying to taste different flavors of this pre workout! I like it. Its not tart and it does taste like a fun lemonade. I think it's alot lighter and less sweet than some of the other flavors. I would probably get it again but first have to try a few other ones. I get mine on amazon for $18.99. They are also available at most gyms and nutrition stores. I like to take this before working out on days I am super tired. Or as a pick me up on days I haven't gotten much sleep and need to be up and running all day (like holidays). It gives me the boost and energy I need to truck it through even on my least favorite: leg day! :)
Kristina J.
danbury
Drinking enough water has always been a struggle for me . I drink a lot of coffee. Once I started using this stuff I've been able to double my water intake AND cut back on coffee because this also has caffeine in it. This is my favorite flavor! It's easy to drink, no after taste and it isn't too sweet.
Tou M.
Irvine, CA
My first time trying this product and I can say I wouldn't even realize it was to help build amino acids in your body. All I thought was how this tasted just like the peach lemonade I get from Starbucks. In addition to only 5 calories per serving and natural caffeine I would highly recommend it to anyone. The only thing to be cautious about the product is it feels like finely grated powder. Be careful when scooping to avoid making a mess

Vitamin Shoppe