BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 Pound see more...

• My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few w...1 Answers
  • Add whey to a smoothie.... what is your favorite smoothie...5 Answers
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 Pound
  • "I like to mix it with fruits to give it a different flavor everyone and it's great." in 1 review
  • "Whey protein is really good for muscle recovery 30 mins after working out your muscles with weight training." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for post workout and it tastes so good when you start getting creative with your smoothie blends." in 1 review
  • "Taste is a little bit chalky but that is expected of most protein shakes." in 1 review
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
My favorite pure whey protein powder! It's great quality products from a great brand, and the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor tastes wonderful, mixes well and doesn't get old, so if you buy a 5-lb container you won't get tired of it! It's great by itself with milk, water or almond milk, but it's also wonderful in smoothies with blended fruit and/or veggies. Totally worth the money.
Charlie M.
The best whey protein in the market. If you want to lose weight or if you are trying to gain muscle mas is the perfect product. You can mix it with a banana for your post workout meal, really fast, or simply you can use it with water for faster absorption, The best source of supplement protein.
Leanne C.
Austin
I love this so much. I typically make a shake with a scoop of protein, half a banana, a cup of spinach, some milk or water, and ice. Always so tasty. The vanilla ice cream flavor pairs well with so many other ingredients, and you can sneak veggies in there without having to actually taste them. Not to mention the protein you get is đź‘Śđź‘Śđź‘Ś.
Lilia G.
Lemoore, CA
I love this Ice cream flavor. It's not too sweet either, usually take it after my workout and before I head to bed. Blending it with frozen fruit makes the perfect sundae.
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
It was my first try besides using the usual brand form Austria and I was surprised how good it was and how easy it was to mix into something like a shake or a smoothie. It even tastes good in baking goods and doesn´t make them try.

My favorite thing is to add some mango or strawberries to the shake or smoothies. Gives it that special taste everybody is looking for.
Katie P.
Dubois, PA
I've had my fair share of protein powders & this one is PERFECT. The consistency is smooth & not thick like other ones. And the taste is very satisfying and true to flavor- doesn't taste like "fake" vanilla. I've seen a noticeable difference in my muscles since taking this after workouts everyday. If I could give it 10 stars I would.
Nikki C.
By far my favorite whey product for protein shakes! Love the vanilla because I can add berries or cocoa powder depending on what kind of shake I'm in the mood for! I highly recommend! Fills me up and gives me energy to get through my lifting routine!! Love!!!
Roxana H.
This is my favorite protein powder. The flavor is delicious on its own or as a base to mix other flavors with. I really enjoy the vanilla flavor with 1/2 a serving of PB2 and a squirt of Java mio!
Livia F.
Denton, TX
I have already tried several protein shakes, and this is the one my husband and I are currently using every day post work out. I like it because its not very sweet, its easy to mix on a regular shaker, It's not thick after mixing and its a good value. But the vanilla flavor is not as strong as most other protein powder.
Caeli D.
Pittsburgh, PA
No this doesn't taste like vanilla ice cream but it is the best vanilla shake I have ever tasted. I enjoy the flavor and this brand is never gritty on me. They claim you can mix it with a spoon if you want, I have never tried that.
Bekah S.
Add whey to a smoothie.... what is your favorite smoothie flavor?
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works! This pre workout is powerful followed by some protein!