BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 Pound see more...

• My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights a...1 Answers
  • Add whey to a smoothie.... what is your favorite smoothie flavor?5 Answers
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard, Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 Pound
  • "I like to mix it with fruits to give it a different flavor everyone and it's great." in 1 review
  • "Whey protein is really good for muscle recovery 30 mins after working out your muscles with weight training." in 1 review
  • "Taste is a little bit chalky but that is expected of most protein shakes." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for post workout and it tastes so good when you start getting creative with your smoothie blends." in 1 review
Eleanor M.
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite pure whey protein powder! It's great quality products from a great brand, and the Vanilla Ice Cream flavor tastes wonderful, mixes well and doesn't get old, so if you buy a 5-lb container you won't get tired of it! It's great by itself with milk, water or almond milk, but it's also wonderful in smoothies with blended fruit and/or veggies. Totally worth the money.
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
Austin
I love this so much. I typically make a shake with a scoop of protein, half a banana, a cup of spinach, some milk or water, and ice. Always so tasty. The vanilla ice cream flavor pairs well with so many other ingredients, and you can sneak veggies in there without having to actually taste them. Not to mention the protein you get is 👌👌👌.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Du bois, PA
I've had my fair share of protein powders & this one is PERFECT. The consistency is smooth & not thick like other ones. And the taste is very satisfying and true to flavor- doesn't taste like "fake" vanilla. I've seen a noticeable difference in my muscles since taking this after workouts everyday. If I could give it 10 stars I would.
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
Foodie Expert
By far my favorite whey product for protein shakes! Love the vanilla because I can add berries or cocoa powder depending on what kind of shake I'm in the mood for! I highly recommend! Fills me up and gives me energy to get through my lifting routine!! Love!!!
Roxana H.
Roxana H.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite protein powder. The flavor is delicious on its own or as a base to mix other flavors with. I really enjoy the vanilla flavor with 1/2 a serving of PB2 and a squirt of Java mio!
Lilia G.
Lilia G.
Pasadena , TX
Foodie Expert
I love this Ice cream flavor. It's not too sweet either, usually take it after my workout and before I head to bed. Blending it with frozen fruit makes the perfect sundae.
Alayna H.
Alayna H.
Foodie Expert
The French vanilla taste is in unbeatable. I could drink multiple drinks of this ate once. Price is great and it could be mixed with milkshakes or smoothies.
D N.
D N.
Westminster, MD
Tastes good and smooth ideally mixed with milk but tastes great with water too.  It is a bit expensive and it's always hard to say if it's really worth spending more on primarily the double stuffed BCAAs, but overall, it does feel great to be using this stuff post-workout and the extra gains are a bit more noticeable.  I've switched between monsterpharm, GNC, and a few other proteins, and of anything, I'd take this one above the rest if I used something more consistently.
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Foodie Expert
The best whey protein in the market. If you want to lose weight or if you are trying to gain muscle mas is the perfect product. You can mix it with a banana for your post workout meal, really fast, or simply you can use it with water for faster absorption, The best source of supplement protein.
Daniela H.
Daniela H.
Maplewood, NJ
It was my first try besides using the usual brand form Austria and I was surprised how good it was and how easy it was to mix into something like a shake or a smoothie. It even tastes good in baking goods and doesn´t make them try.

My favorite thing is to add some mango or strawberries to the shake or smoothies. Gives it that special taste everybody is looking for.
Bekah S.
Bekah S.
Add whey to a smoothie.... what is your favorite smoothie flavor?
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
My husband and I lost 10 lbs using this we bought s few weights and that's it! We would do it every evening and followed a meal plan! It works! This pre workout is powerful followed by some protein!