2 colors available

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Millions and Millions of satisfied ON 100% Whey Gold Standard customers can't be wrong! Since the very beginning, Optimum Nutrition has raised the standard by which all whey protein supplements are judged. Now we're raising the bar again with the 3rd generation of ON 100% Whey Protein: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard. Like it's predecessors, this canister of ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Optimum Nutrition's exclusive, proprietary blend of. Microfilterd Whey Protein IsolatesIon-Exchanged Whey Protein IsolatesUltrafiltered Whey Protein ConcentrateHydrowhey™ Hydrolyzed Whey PeptidesTo give you more of what you want (pure, unadulterated whey protein) with less of what you don't (fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, lactose, and other carbohydrates) with every serving. The container you are holding in your hand is no exception. In fact, ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is Better Than Ever! Here's why: ON 100% Whey Gold Standard provides more Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) - the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available. Higher protein percentage. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard has always been a leader in this respect. With 24 grams of protein in just slightly over a one-ounce serving, it's nearly 79% protein by weight! We've included Hydrowhey™ - strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard even faster acting! ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard contains Lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals. ON's 100% Whey Gold Standard is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon. Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (lgG), Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors. Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors and more than 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop! see more...

• Do these taste good ?1 Answers
  • How is the taste of the chocolate mint protein? I currently have th...1 Answers
Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard - Chocolate Mint
  • "I started using whey protein when i began to go to the gym to lose weight and build muscle and it brings results." in 1 review
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Modesto, CA
Foodie Expert
The only bad thing I can say about this product is that it is not very minty, in fact, I don't taste the mint at all. I expected it to be kind of like mint chip ice cream, mostly mint, and a little chocolate. But, you can't taste the mint at all. I do however really like that it is not overly sweet though. The best thing about this is that it DISSOLVES, so you don't end up with a powdery drink. Woohoo!
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Summerville , SC
Foodie Expert
This is probably my favorite protein shake. The flavor is so good and not chalky at all. It mixes very easily and it's very easy to drink. This product is readily available at most retailers and the price seems to be pretty level across the board.
Malary J.
Malary J.
Franklin, TN
I have been going to the gym for quite awhile but noticed I wasn't making many gains. I started using whey and was surprised by how quickly I was seeing more progress. Love this stuff!!
Abraham L.
Abraham L.
San Diego, CA
I started using whey protein when i began to go to the gym to lose weight and build muscle and it brings results. it helped me lose weight and build muscle at a decent rate. it helped my muscles recover faster as well which is vital when you begin to work out as your body becomes sore on the first week of exercise. i recommend this product to all my friends and anyone who works out and does daily exercises.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Gold standard is my second favorite supplemental protein! It is the perfect consistency and it tastes amazing. I prefer the banana flavor which i mix with light soy milk.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Mesa, AZ
I haven't tried the chocolate mint, sounds really good! But I have tried vanilla ice cream, yuck. Not the best flavor option out there. But overall I enjoyed this particular protein brand
Sarah  K.
Sarah K.
Yucaipa, CA
Not a huge fan of this product... the flavors tend to be bland and leave a bad after-taste. I usually like a thicker shake and even when this protein is mixed with milk it is very thin and bland.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Hayden, AL
I really like the taste of ON Gold Standard. They have a variety of flavors, my favorite being the double rich chocolate. They mix well in oats or with just water as a shake. The one negative is that it doesn't bake well. If you're interested in baking with protein powder, I'd suggest using Trutein.
Cricket L.
Cricket L.
Bethlehem, PA
Very good. If you make it right, you won't be disappointed. And it does it's job!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Truro, NS
I love this protein. It mixes up well (not clumpy or powdery in texture)and it tastes amazing! This brand is one of my go-to's for protein powder. I love mixing it into smoothies and it tastes great on its own in milk or water.
Brittanie O.
Brittanie O.
Orlando, FL
How is the taste of the chocolate mint protein? I currently have the rocky road flavor of this protein but I'm thinking of trying the chocolate mint next.
Crystal B.