BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. Complete Vegetarian Protein Source. 25 g protein. 0 g sugar. 0 mg cholesterol. 30 servings. Beyond the Basics. 25 grams of soy protein per serving, so it meets 100% of your dairy goal for heart health. Suitable for vegetarians who eat dairy. Provides all eight essential amino acids and nearly 2 grams of arginine per serving. Low in fat and cholesterol. see more...

• What's your favorite Protein Brand?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know of any store that carries these??1 Answers
  • Do they taste good and do they leave an after taste?1 Answers
Jonealle B.
Fallon,NV
This brand of protein is one of very many but unlike others this one does not make me bloat! Protein powders can often make people bloat but I LOVE THIS one for that reason. It is not by go to protein because of the soy content but I was satisfied when I did use it.
Sarah R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this protein powder, it's one of the very few that doesn't make me sick when I drink it. It's the perfect post workout powder, I mix it with just water or I put it in my smoothies
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Optimum Nutrition is my favorite brand for workout supplements. Although I most typically use Whey Protein, this flavor is nice and a good alternative for vegan lifestyles.
Amanda  o.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I love the vanilla since I find it the most versatile to mix for shakes since I like switching between ones with fruit and coffee flavors. Always blends smoothly with my almond or soy milk
Brittany S.
If you like crisps like a crunch bar then you will like this but I myself do not like the crisps so I didn't like these
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Very yummy! i take one before my workout or sometimes after my work out.. definitely a must have try if you have not!
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are so god and they are just the perfect snack for before or after a great workout
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Mmmmm these are super yummy! great for post workout or a heavy lift! try them today!
Taylor M.
Independence, KY
Not my favorite nit my favorite not my favorite not my favorite not my favorite
brionna g.
What is your favorite flavor of protein?
Selina L.
El Paso, TX
What's your favorite Protein Brand?
Meghan C.
Do they taste good and do they leave an after taste?
Kelly L.
Cordova, TN
Does anyone know of any store that carries these??