2 colors available

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Sometimes slower is better - especially when it comes to the rate of protein digestion. While rapid protein absorption is desirable immediately before or after exercise, delayed release is probably more beneficial throughout the remainder of the day.... see more...

• Who else like this flavor1 Answers
  • How is the flavor? I have been using the plain vanilla one; it's o...2 Answers
Foodie Expert
I have tried this when I started my fitness journey but I really didn't like it too much a flavor is overwhelming at times
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
By far my favorite flavor and brand of casein! I have been using this for almost 3 years now and I won't buy anything else! Great for a night time snack that is heathy and tastes great.
neha s.
neha s.
Vernon hills, IL
Great protein brand. It takes longer to digest hence use it post workout before sleeping to provide the body protein it needs. Love this flavor great taste
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
How is the flavor? I have been using the plain vanilla one; it's okay but looking for a better tasting one.
Foodie Expert
Who else like this flavor