BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Tastes amazing!!! And I love optimum nutritious supplements, I trust that they make a great product. Nothing of theirs has disappointed me. Great to drink at night so that your body gets protein while it is resting since casein digests slower than standard whey protein.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love Optimum Nutrition protein! It is definitely my favorite brand. The Casein is good before bed, since it is a slow digestive protein. Great flavor, too!
Shannon M.
sumner, WA
I've been trying to gain weight so I use this for extra calories after a meal no chalky after taste and keeps my belly full
Gessyka S.
Wakefield, MI
One of the best casein powders on the market. You can always expect great Tate from optimum nutrition
Andres L.
Optimum Nutrition is the best brand you can go with. Every supplement I've tried from them it's just great and tastes amazing. This is no exception, the flavor and the results I've seen from using this since I started bulking are amazing!