BY OPTIMUM

New! Oil Therapy™ Featuring Micro - Oil Technology Coconut, Olive, Avocado, Jojoba With No Greasy Build - Up Finally, all the benefits of oil without the greasy build - up! Micro - Oil Technology penetrates hair with micro - beads of natural oils to nourish, repair, strengthen and protect hair with no greasy build - up. Deeply moisturizes to alleviate dryness Helps repair and protect against split ends ; Questions or Comments? Call U.S. Toll Free Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST or visit softsheen-carson.com see more...

Optimum Dry Hair Healer
  • "This is a very good product especially for persons with coarse hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Not really a big fan of it." in 1 review
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
I can't express how much coarse hair needs this! the moisture balance if left with all the time makes me so happy and I thank this product! There definitely should be more products like this!
Elizabeth J.
Not really a big fan of it. Leaves my hair looking really oily as if i haven't bathed in days. But if you put it on at night and take a shower in the morning it leaves my hair looking great!
Braria S.
I will more than likely choose this product since I have fine hair and my hair has been damaged due to hair glue, excessive use of heat, and it's dry. Overall, this product will be beneficial.
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
I use this product at least 2-3 times a week along with other moisturizing hair products. I Love it very light doesn't weigh your hair down. I would highly recommend this product.
Chanda C.
Marietta, GA
Love this line of products, it leaves my hair feeling so soft and moisturized. I have curly thick hair that quickly dries out. This helps it look and feel healthy.
Ashanti L.
Saint Cloud, FL
I'd only recommend this product for women who have fine hair. It's really light. It's a good product but it seems a bit too oily
Gwen S.
Oxon hill, Md
This a great product for weak or damaged hair. It makes your hair feel light and not oily and dry. I recommend this product.
Sunserae A.
Lithonia, GA
Helps to repair and defend against weak, broken ends. Slightly greasy formula, but does not cause buildup if used properly.
Egheosa I.
It brings a lot of moisture to my hair after i wash it, but if you use to much it can make your hair look very oily.
Rissa W.
This is a very good product especially for persons with coarse hair. It keeps hair moist and soft with a pleasant fragrance that isn't over powering. However if you have fine hair this product may be to heavy for your hair.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
Would you buy a product with no-greasy buildup?
Bria M.
Summit hill, PA
Does this help knotted hair?? My hair is so extremely dry, and I need something to help it!
Jazmine C.
El Paso, TX
I need something for my dry hair hair. Is this any good?
Lauren S.
Emeryville, CA
This is a choice I've been considering for my dry hair because it SEEMS to be exactly what I need but want to make sure. Would you recommend this to bring my hair back to life and in how many uses did you notice a difference?