Optimum Care Split End Reconstructor Anti Breakage Therapy 3.4 Oz Plastic Bottle

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Optimum care anti breakage therapy features oleo ceramide technology with reparative strengthening ceramide and nurturing natural oils. It's proven to penetrate chemically replaced natural or color treated hair instantly rebuilding damaged hairs internal structure for more than 100% stronger hair after just 1 use. see more...

• Does this really cure split ends? I have crazy split ends and dry h...1 Answers
 Jeanette   .
Jeanette .
Modesto , California
As an anti-breakage therapy this product may help with brittle hair to keep breakage from happening. I have not noticed any significant change on my own hair that's far and I have never found a product including this one that will repair a split and. I do really like the way this product makes my hair feel after using it.
Micki H.
Micki H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
This is a very good shampoo. my hair was breaking from what I believe was sun damage. I had split ends and all. I was referred to this shampoo by a friend, my hair looks and feels so much better!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I love this product it works so good. I straighten or curl my hair everyday because of this it had a lot of split ends. After the first use of this product I instantly noticed a difference my hair was much softer and there was a decrease in the number of split ends i had. Because of this product my hair is much healthier and it looks great.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Essex Junction, VT
I love this product! i am always straighten my hair and after using this product no more split ends
Mikita S.
Mikita S.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this really cure split ends? I have crazy split ends and dry hair.