BY OPTIMUM CARE

Dual-strength complex replenish and repair weak hair, helping minimize breakage. Leaves hair healthy-looking for salon-beautiful results at home. Infuses hair with a healthy dose of moisture as it deeply cleanses. ; see more...

Tonya D.
Somers Point, NJ
This shampoo has been my best friend since I were 13 years old, I'm now 18 and I can honestly say I don't know how my hair would be like without this shampoo. I had breakage before I started using this shampoo and my hair was always dry and brittle but after a couple uses I had a little bit more shine, way less breakage and my hair had a better overall look. (I'm a natural black female but before I was relaxed while using this as well)
Niomi W.
ORLANDO, FL
For this to be a cheap shampoo it actually worked well on my hair. Better than I thought to be honest. I would recommend this to friends and family.
Tishara C.
Jamaica , NY
Great shampoo. Leaves hair soft, clansed and shiny. It also smells great. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time.
Crystal M.
MIAMI, FL
This is a good product. Its very affordable, effective and assists in growing healthy hair.
cheyanne h.
Bakersfield, CA
My friend bought this with me and she has fuller hair and it made her hair look really good