BeautyHair Styling ProductsOptimum Care
Optimum Care Salon Collection Relaxer Super for Coarse Hair 1 Kit Box

Optimum Care® Salon Collection Relaxer Super for Coarse Hair 1 Kit Box

by Optimum Care

Anti-Breakage Therapy with Oleo Ceramide Strengthening Treatments * for Regular ~ For Normal Hair Proven Breakage Reduction for more than 100% Stronger Hair* Straight, Beautiful, Stronger* Hair One Application or Two Retouches Wouldn t life be great if hair didn t break? New Optimum Care Anti-Breakage Therapy has strengthening treatments that give you proven breakage protection*! Optimum Care Anti-Breakage Therapy is the first and only relaxer system featuring Oleo Ceramide technology with natural oils, wheat protein and our exclusive patented ingredient, Ceramide R. Because Ceramide R acts like the protective oils naturally found in hair, it can penetrate the hair to repair and fortify. It s Proven.  With Oleo Ceramide strengthening treatments, repaired and fortified hair is straight, beautiful and more than 100% stronger*! *When using the entire system with Leave-

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Optimum Care® Salon Collection Relaxer Super for Coarse Hair 1 Kit Box!
Jamie S.
I use this all the time. It relaxes and protects and strengthens. Its very simple to use and lasts a long time. I only have to relax my hair every few months. The price is reasonable and the conditioner smells nice. The relaxer isn't too strong and chemical like.
Kamiya M.
I Used To Get This Brand Relaxer When I Got My Hair Relaxed At The Salon. It Was Okay, It Only Got My Hair Semi Straight And My Hair Was Never skinny After The Blow Dry
Jayvean C.
Macon, GA
Has to be my favorite perm & what I currently use. Gets my hair straight and it looks glossy and healthy at the same time.
Precious W.
San Francisco, CA
This was my favorite relaxer ever. I thought the olive oil relaxer would be because my love of olive oil but this one takes the combination of healthy hair and relaxers to a whole new level. It leaves my hair with a little oil but not to much keeping it from drying up and bricking off. But it also has a few steps that help with so many things. I would recommend this to people who's hair is thin and curly to and to people who want a genteel relaxer because of bleaching and over processing.
Valencia P.
Center Point, AL
Love this the only thing that works great for my hair. and it lasts for a long time
Jody M.
Bronx, NY
Used this when I was relaxed. Goes on smooth for even distribution. Always a nice straight relaxer with minimal to no chemical burning.
Angel S.
Indianapolis, IN
I tried this perm once and it worked well, but I prefer to use Africa's Pride.
I tried this perm once and it worked well, but I prefer to use Africa's Pride.
Rene D.
New Orleans , LA
This was my drugstore go-to when I relaxed my hair. Easy to use, but I would recommend using less often if you hair is longer than ear length to avoid overlapping the product.
kelly-ann A.
st. catherine
When i used to get relaxers, i tried this one and I was very pleased. if you are a person that loves to relax bone straight this one will give you that bone straight look. my hair was left shiny, soft and bouncy after using

Looking for your answer?