Optimum Care® Salon Collection Relaxer Regular Strength for Fine to Regular Hair Types 1 Kit Box uploaded by Josimar T.

BY OPTIMUM CARE #39 in Hair Relaxers

Now With Whipped Oil Moisturizer For Lightweight Moisture In Each Strand. Leaves Hair Instantly Stronger And 56% Shinier.** Our Salon Quality Relaxer Kit Conditions Before, During And After Relaxing For 9X Less Breakage.* Anti-Breakage, No-Lye Formula With Exceptional Softness Smoother Hair After One Use Endorsed By Stylists. No Appointment Necessary *Optimum Care Kit Vs. Separately Sold No-Lye Relaxer And Neutralizing Shampoo. **Vs. Untreated Hair. Contains: Protective Pre-Treatment Conditioning Relaxer Creme Activator Neutralizing Shampoo Reconstructor Treatment Leave In Strengthener Whipped Oil Moisturizer Wooden Spatula Instruction Sheet Plastic Gloves Made In Canada see more...

T B.
T B.
This is my go to brand. I've switched a few times but always come back to this brand because it works the best with my hair. I don't relax often only to tame the thick wavy mess I call hair so it does a great job. There is another line that comes in a green box that I love more than this one but it cost slightly more and I was being cheap lol optimum relaxer leaves your hair soft, shiny, and straight.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Portsmouth, VA
This relaxer is great for my hair. My hair is very thick and coarse. When I used this product it made my hair silky straight. The smell isn't bad at all.
Josimar T.
Josimar T.
Pawtucket, RI
First time I tried it and it actually worked! I have naturally very curly hair and this softened it up a lot! I love it since it makes it easier to straighten my hit which is what I do every week! #coconutoil #curlbegone