Optimum Care Salon Collection Deep Conditioning Masque Packette uploaded by Monica O.

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Long lasting moisture & refreshing sensation. Instant breakage protection. Strengthened by ceramide & coconut oil. ; see more...

• "I would recommend this friends and family." in 1 review
  • "This deep conditioner is very inexpensive, making it a great deep conditioner for those on a budget (fellow college students, I'm talking to you lol!)." in 1 review
  • "It works well for my hair, I usually keep it in for 45 minutes to an hour and my hair feels so super soft afterwards. " in 1 review
  • "This made my hair sooo soft and it had a cooling effect on my scalp which I think is great for people who have dry scalp problems." in 1 review
Monica O.
Wauwatosa, WI
I never deep condition my hair, but this was great. I left the mask on my hair for over an hour w/a plastic cap (I actually forgot I had it on) , rinsed out & OMG, my curls were so plump w/hydration & super shiny. The tingling to my scalp felt great too. Optimum, why isn't this goodness in a bottle?
Esther J.
Brought life back to my heavily damaged hair for a fraction of the cost of high end hair products. I have permed and dyed long Asian hair with monthly touch ups and one pack lasts at least two treatments.
Raeshuna C.
Arlington, TN
I really love this deep conditioner. I like to use this deep conditioner mainly in the summer and on vacations. Since it comes in a packet, it is very easy to carry in my travel bags when I know deep conditioning will be in my future, even on vacation. I like that this deep conditioner contains ceramides. The ceramides in this product helps with making your hair stronger, which is something my relaxed hair needs. This deep conditioner is very inexpensive, making it a great deep conditioner for those on a budget (fellow college students, I'm talking to you lol!). I tend to add an oil to mine; coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, and castor oil are my favorites to add to this conditioner to give it even more nourishing properties. If you ever wanted to try this product, GET IT! If it doesn't work on your hair, remember that you only spent around $1.50 for it.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
I absolutely love this treatment. I have tightly coiled springy hair that holds moisture well but without treating it with care will become crunchy and dull. Whenever I need a quick fix I grab this treatment.
It is inexpensive and doesn't take long. I love it for deep conditioning after removal of extensions and it keeps my hair strong, soft and healthy. I use this product once every two weeks when I wear my hair natural and wish it came in a bottle instead of the separate packs but feel it is worth every penny.
It's great when I travel because it is in a pouch and easy to transport and keep from making a mess in my luggage as well.
Rosalyn D.
Kokomo, IN
Does what it needs to do but I like a few other products a little better. It is decent and I enjoy the scalp tingling sensation when I apply it. My hair just doesn't feel as soft as I would like to afterwards.
Brenina W.
Memphis, TN
This is cheap and it gets the job done. It's a good deep conditioner. I've tried so many that I can't say that it is anything too amazing, but it totally works. Make sure you buy a couple at a time because other people do and they go out of stock fast.
Jeannine B.
Kendall Park, NJ
I've purchased this deep conditioning masque several times and I love the results. It works well for my hair, I usually keep it in for 45 minutes to an hour and my hair feels so super soft afterwards.
Keshia M.
I love this deep conditioner. It provided the right amount of moisture for my hair. Great slip. Has a tingly sensation when you apply to hair.
Angela W.
Grand Rapids, MI
This product always makes my hair so soft and very well conditioned. I love the way it even smells. Made my hair healthy looking. I would continue to use for my hair.
Bryanna J.
This made my hair sooo soft and it had a cooling effect on my scalp which I think is great for people who have dry scalp problems. I just wish it came in a bottle
Does this product work well on all hair types
Krystal D.
Sacramento, CA
Does this product help with split ends also? Or does it only prevent breakage?
Khadijah D.
Cincinnati, OH
Do this work well on natural hair?