Optimum Care 3 N 1 Cream Oil Moisturizer Oil Therapy 9.7 Oz  uploaded by Veronica V.Optimum Care 3 N 1 Cream Oil Moisturizer Oil Therapy 9.7 Oz  uploaded by Qurita W.

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Optimum oil therapy 3-n-1 creme oil moisturizer - 9.7 fl. Oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Veronica V.
Los Angeles, CA
This product makes my curls moisturized and makes my curls lose its so easy to use aswell I get this at cvs or ritaid. Optimum Care 3 N 1 Cream Oil Moisturizer Oil Therapy 9.7 Oz
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
I love the way this stuff smells. Fragrance in hair products is really important to me, so this one wins. It is a little sticky for my taste, but I like the thickness of it since I'm in a very hot & dry climate (Vegas)
Qurita W.
Calumet City, IL
If you have extra dry hair this is your product. I personally only use it before installing extension because the product is so heavy. I probably will not repurchase this item.
Tara G.
I use this is the last step to lock in the moisture. And I use it on my straight hair so it won't reverted back to curly. A little goes a long way.
Lisette  V.
Erie, PA
I used this product years ago. I have dry fine hair and I thought it would give me luster. Let's just say I never used it again
Cathy O.
Burke, VA
If you have fine or thick hair this product is NOT for you! My hair remained oily for DAYS!!!
Sutandy T.
I've used it before, it was okay. I had bought it to be an in between product before my huge haul. I actually have it using now, because my mother mistakenly bought it again. This is not for curly girls, I think. Since it's oil based, it doesn't really moisturize- it just sits on top. If you use it with a great water based moisturizer with this, I think it could work. It did the trick for me, but I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this again- at least, not for my natural hair.
Tara G.
Do you know if any other products similar to this one?