BY OPTIMUM BY LOBOB

Optimum by Lobob® C/D/S Solution is a sterile cleaning, disinfecting, and storage solution for use with fluorosilicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses. When used as directed Optimum by Lobob® C/D/S Solution cleans, disinfects and provides sterile hydrating storage for RGP and hard contact lenses preventing warpage of the lens and the adherence of contaminants to the lens surface. see more...

Kandyce M.
Antigo, WI
For 10 years I used the major RGP contact solution manufacturers product. My lenses were never comfortable. I had a lot of issues. I thought it was the lenses. I tried Optimum by Lobob via sample from the eye doctor. There was an immediate difference. My lenses are so comfortable. I will never go back. Bonus: No animal testing!
Sydney M.
Syracuse , IN
This is good stuff. Keeps your contacts lubricated all day long. I don't ever get eye irritation from this solution.
Gabrielle S.
El Paso , TX
This solution keeps my contacts nice and moisturized all day! also love that there is no animal testing!
Maria E.
S Salt Lake, UT
Highly recommend it ! Keeps you contacts clean and moisture ! One of my faves
Brooke C.
How much is this product?