BY GENERIC

Optimum Amla Legend Damage Antidote Oil Moisturizer: With amla oil from India Anti-dryness Anti-breakage Anti-dullness For all hair types see more...

Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps my hair moistured without the flakes. Great shine. Last all day and without drying out.
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this one moisturizer. It has anti dryness, anti breakage, anti dullness and made with amla oil my hair is really dry and brittle but it keeps my strays at bay. The fragrance of this moisturizer is very nice and refreshing hard to find in the stores I picked it up at my local Walmart a few months ago now I'm on the search to find it again.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I finally found my moisturizer for my hair! This works great and has a great smell. Other brands still left my hair dry and dull looking. My hair is soft, moisturized and bouncy.
DONNA V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Generic Optimum Amla Legend Damage Antidote Oil Moisturizer this products has a very light scent and works very well leaving my hair very soft...
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is pretty cool, I like it a lot but still isn't my top favorite...
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this oil moisturizer to keep my hair moisturized frizz free. It keeps my hair looking silk wrap ready.