BY GENERIC

Optimum Amla Legend Damage Antidote Oil Moisturizer: With amla oil from India Anti-dryness Anti-breakage Anti-dullness For all hair types see more...

Buy on Target*
Enithea F.
Jackson, MS
I really like this one moisturizer. It has anti dryness, anti breakage, anti dullness and made with amla oil my hair is really dry and brittle but it keeps my strays at bay. The fragrance of this moisturizer is very nice and refreshing hard to find in the stores I picked it up at my local Walmart a few months ago now I'm on the search to find it again.
D M.
Used a few times and threw it away . Yes,it smells awesome but it left my hair feel greasy and unclean. I have oily hair maybe it will work better for a dry hair.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I think I finally found my moisturizer for my hair! This works great and has a great smell. Other brands still left my hair dry and dull looking. My hair is soft, moisturized and bouncy.
DONNA V.
Generic Optimum Amla Legend Damage Antidote Oil Moisturizer this products has a very light scent and works very well leaving my hair very soft...
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Just leaves your hair wet and when you want to comb the conditioner through your hair the product just tugs at your hair causing breakage.
Mary G.
Omaha, NE
Keeps my hair moistured without the flakes. Great shine. Last all day and without drying out.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
This moisturizer is pretty cool, I like it a lot but still isn't my top favorite...