335 Reviews
5 / 5
I feel so much better when taking Opti Women. It takes a while (about 1 month) to really kick in. I take 1 (!!!) pill daily as it’s very strong. Effect doesn’t stay forever as it’s multivitamins, it’s supposed to support and NOT medical drug that supposed to treat.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
The Opti vitamins have everything you need for your daily multi, but after doing a comparison I noticed that the Men’s are more powerful aside from the calcium and iron which I can supplement for on the side or with my meals. So I now buy the largest mens bottle and share with my husband!
3 / 5
Love everything about these multiple vitamins except the smell. It doesn’t smell that bad but I can't stand it. Also, it would be better to have a higher level of biotin in it.
3 / 5
I've gone through 2 bottles of this. I still can't say if I notice a difference since I've been taking them, but I feel better knowing that I am.
5 / 5
Si haces ejercicio y mantienes un estilo de vida activo estás vitaminas funcionan para ti , energía garantizada
5 / 5
kept me from falling sick all winter season long, definitely added to my energy level and felt more efficient than someother multivitamins I tried. No hair /nail growth or getting stronger
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Another brand I love and I felt the supplements added something extra to my routine as I take it along with the protein shake
5 / 5
I started taking these last month and I can tell a difference in the way I am. I lacked vitamins like crazy. Didn’t have energy. always tired even when I would slept good. Lack of interested. But after taking these ... I’m a whole different person. I feel more energized I’m cleaning everyday, exercising, studying, etc. and it’s amazing. I feel alive again. I take two everyday. Easy to swallow as well. If you are lacking vitamins like I was then I recommend you getting this!
5 / 5
Bonne dose de vitamine pour assurer et combler tout le manque d’énergie pour qu’une femme soit en forme tout au long de sa journée, j’ai remarqué que je suis de moins en moins fatiguée grâce à ces vitamines (j’en prends deux par jours)
3 / 5
These are okay if you are deficient in something but it had a very high amount of some of the vitamins that I feel is just a waste and is peed out. Not sure if it worth the money. Also I was hoping to see some improvement in my nail strength but was dissatisfied!