Opti-Free RepleniSH Rewetting Drops uploaded by Natalie M.

BY OPTI-FREE

Moisturizes and Refreshes Lenses For soft lenses, including silicone hydrogel and gas permeable* contact lenses. Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Rewetting drops moisturizes and refreshes your lenses for greater wearing comfort.  It also helps remove particulate material that may cause minor irritation, discomfort, dryness, blurring and itchiness while wearing your lenses. Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Rewetting Drops contains patented RLM-100, which helps prevent protein deposit build-up on soft lenses while you wear them, when used as directed. Contains: Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ rewetting Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution that contains a citrate/borate buffer and sodium chloride, with edetate disodium 0.05% and Polyquad® 0.001% as preservatives and RLM-100 and Tetronic® 1304. *Fluorosilicone acrylate and silicone acrylate gas permeab see more...

Natalie M.
Chicago , IL
Some of the best contact eye drops I've used. They actually cleanse your contacts of any residue when you use them! Just gotta put 2 drops in each eye and blink hard(but not too hard) 2-4 times and they clean your contacts and moisten them. Only downside I've found is that after your put these guys in once you'll have to keep doing it regularly every hour almost because your eyes continue to dry out after still. Also I bought a pack of 3 off amazon for only $14!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this contact solution for all types of contacts. I use this
solution nearly every time I wear my contacts, so multiple times
throughout the week. It is easy to use and also affordable. Works well
with my  ACUVUE OASYS for ASTIGMATISM Contacts
Brittney F.
My all time favorite rewetting drops. I have relatively dry eyes, and my contacts make them even drier, but this baby does the trick. I apply it directly to my contacts before I place them in my eyes, and it automatically soothes them. This is also a great product to use to get rid of little pieces of lint or dirt on your contacts.
Nicole A.
Pinecrest, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are perfect for Gamers!! If your a gamer than you now what contact dry eyes are, so dry they may even tear up with no moisture relief, these drops are the best 1 drop does it! I can see more clear when i use these thought the day, I think they may even prolong the life of my contacts
Kalynne H.
Glendora, CA
I use these drops because I have Night and Day contacts and these allow me to wear them to sleep. The drops are also effective when your eyes just simply feel dry and need to be moisturized. Overall these drops are great and I would recommend them to anyone with contacts.
Mel D.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These rewetting drops are great! I always take them with me on days when I wear colored contacts. My eyes dry out quickly when I wear contacts so I put drops in every 1-2 hours to keep them fresh.
Meghan E.
Nashville, TN
I tend to keep a travel size bottle of this solution on me. They're great for putting in your contacts or if they get a little dry throughout the day. I like that they don't sting, and can help with redness too!
Monique  P.
Stoney Beach , MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I try to keep this product with me at all times just in case my eyes dry out. I suffer from allergies so this can happen pretty often. The only that I wish is that it can in a bigger bottle.
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
Opti free is the brand I use most for my contact lenses. These drops really do refresh my eyes after a few hours of wearing my contacts, making them much more comfortable to wear.
Brianna W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you have a case of dry eyes, even without contacts, they easily refresh your dry eyes and don't feel like they are stinging or irritated at all. I would definitely recommend people use this instead of trying to rub their eye for comfort.