3 colors available

BY OPTI-FREE

with Tearglyde® Reconditioning System Retains Moisture for Enhanced Comfort #1 Doctor Recommended* Carry On Size - TSA Compliant Reconditions lenses to retain surface moisture for enhanced comfort Removes protein daily No Rub™ Cleans Reconditions Rinses Disinfects Stores For silicone hydrogel and soft contact lenses. Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is a proprietary formula that is specially designed to recondition your silicone hydrogel and other soft contact lenses so that your eyes feel fresh and moist throughout the lens wear day.  Long lasting reconditioning agents work to keep your lenses clean and comfortable. Opti-Free® RepleniSH™ Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Solution is proven to retain moisture on the surface of lenses throughout the lens wearing day- everyday. Promotes:   Lens cleanliness, see more...

• Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this pr...2 Answers
Opti-Free RepleniSH Multi-Purpose Disinfection Solution
  • "This is my favorite contact solution it keeps my contacts feeling hydrated and I feel that it gives my contacts a longer life time. " in 2 reviews
  • "When I first got my contacts I got this kind of solution from my eye doctor and tried a few other kinds and I always go back to this kind." in 2 reviews
  • "I have really dry eyes and my contacts always gets dry." in 1 review
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only thing I use with my contacts. It can be used as a rewetting solution for a contact that fell out before you put it back in, a rubbing solution to quickly clean a contact, and an overnight solution to remove the protein buildup.

I use night and day contacts so I don't have to take mine out every night, but whenever they start feeling a little gunky and it's not time to change them, I leave them in this solution overnight and they feel so much better in the morning. I do have kind of sensitive eyes and this has never burned, irritated, or made my eyes itch.

I haven't tried many other solutions, but out of the ones I have tried, this is the best. It's not outrageously expensive and a large bottle lasts forever, so I see no need to ever change. Have repurchased and will continue to repurchase.
Ryan G.
Ryan G.
La Jolla, CA
I usually love this stuff, but I must have gotten a bad bottle or something. It was great for the first half of the bottle, but the last half of the bottle was really awful. When I would wake up to put my contacts in, I would stick my finger in the container, and no joke the solution would create a sticky string from my finger into the container. I have no idea why, and have never seen anything like it before. But it was gross and I am scared to repurchase again.
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really enjoyed using this product. My contacts are constantly filthy dirty and dry feeling throughout the day.
I switched to this from Bio and I'm glad I did. My contacts are cleaner from day to day when I open the case with little to no rubbing. My eyes don't feel dry when I blink. They're very comfortable.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
I've had contacts for some years now and this is by far the best it went above and beyond my expectations and help to keep my eye moist through out the day unlike other solutions that would make my eyes extremely dry! Highly recommend this product for anyone having problems with there dry eye and contacts!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have tried store brands before and none of them compare to this Opti-fresh brand I love how clean and soft my contacts are when putting them in . Definitely would recommend for anyone with soft contacts that want the disinfectant quality of this brand the price is a little high but so worth it LOVE IT!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I have repurchased this product so many times and it is by far the best contact solution I have tried. I've been wearing contacts for 7 years now. And I've tried many other brands. And I always come back to this one! Highly recommend this especially if you have sensitive eyes like I do!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
This is the best contact solution on the market. It's the only contact solution I have ever used in the eight years that I've been wearing contacts and it hasn't given me a problem one time. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Winston Salem, NC
This makes your contacts softer than Grammy's fresh made butter! The rest of them just can't keep up. The others dry out about 1/2 way through the day but this one keeps trucking ALLLL day! It's amazing for sensitive eyes also. And not badly priced.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been using this contact solution for years and I'm a big fan. It's very reliable and I have never had any issues. It also comes in a huge bottle and lasts a very long time. Sometimes it comes with a complimentary contact case too which is cool
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
This is by far my favorite eye contacts solution! Really refreshing to my eyes whenever my eyes get itchy it helps my contacts cleans and replenish! I bought this from Walmart! I'd definitely buy this again!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?