BY OPTI-FREE #4 in Contact Lens Solution

Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.

• Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this ...2 Answers
Ryan G.
Ryan G.
La Jolla, CA
I usually love this stuff, but I must have gotten a bad bottle or something. It was great for the first half of the bottle, but the last half of the bottle was really awful. When I would wake up to put my contacts in, I would stick my finger in the container, and no joke the solution would create a sticky string from my finger into the container. I have no idea why, and have never seen anything like it before. But it was gross and I am scared to repurchase again.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I've been wearing contacts everyday for 6 years now. I've always had very sensitive eyes and this is the brand that my eye doctor recommended to me. I've tried all sorts of other brands but I'm telling you, this product has made all the difference. This is the only contact solution that doesn't irritate my eyes and it has been my go to brand for years. I highly recommend!
OnDeane J.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
I really enjoyed using this product. My contacts are constantly filthy dirty and dry feeling throughout the day.
I switched to this from Bio and I'm glad I did. My contacts are cleaner from day to day when I open the case with little to no rubbing. My eyes don't feel dry when I blink. They're very comfortable.
Amber M.
Amber M.
New Salisbury, IN
I've had contacts for some years now and this is by far the best it went above and beyond my expectations and help to keep my eye moist through out the day unlike other solutions that would make my eyes extremely dry! Highly recommend this product for anyone having problems with there dry eye and contacts!
Brenda D.
Brenda D.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have tried store brands before and none of them compare to this Opti-fresh brand I love how clean and soft my contacts are when putting them in . Definitely would recommend for anyone with soft contacts that want the disinfectant quality of this brand the price is a little high but so worth it LOVE IT!
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
I have repurchased this product so many times and it is by far the best contact solution I have tried. I've been wearing contacts for 7 years now. And I've tried many other brands. And I always come back to this one! Highly recommend this especially if you have sensitive eyes like I do!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
This is the best contact solution on the market. It's the only contact solution I have ever used in the eight years that I've been wearing contacts and it hasn't given me a problem one time. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Kara L.
Kara L.
Winston Salem, NC
This makes your contacts softer than Grammy's fresh made butter! The rest of them just can't keep up. The others dry out about 1/2 way through the day but this one keeps trucking ALLLL day! It's amazing for sensitive eyes also. And not badly priced.
Jaclyn O.
Jaclyn O.
New Brunswick, NJ
I've been using this contact solution for years and I'm a big fan. It's very reliable and I have never had any issues. It also comes in a huge bottle and lasts a very long time. Sometimes it comes with a complimentary contact case too which is cool
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
This is by far my favorite eye contacts solution! Really refreshing to my eyes whenever my eyes get itchy it helps my contacts cleans and replenish! I bought this from Walmart! I'd definitely buy this again!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?