BY OPTI-FREE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.

• Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this ...2 Answers
ashlee l.
Houston
I have very sensitive eyes and I use this solution every day. The solution leaves my contacts super clean and moisturized. I don't even have to re-rinse my contacts in the mornings before inserting my contacts in my eyes because it did such a good job soaking over night. I would definitely recommend this product to any contact wearers!
Megan M.
This contact solution is great! It’s perfect for sensitive eyes and adds moisture to dry eyes and contacts. The applicator works really well to clean contacts, add a little extra moisture, and refill your contact case without making a big mess. This doesn’t burn or sting at all and is a reasonable price.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Ive been using contacts for like more than ten years and i always use this solution. Works great and moisturizes my eyes. I have so many contact cases i don't know what to do with them lol.Usually when i go to get my eyes checked they always re combined this brand.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I’ve been using this brand of contact solution for over ten years and it has never done me wrong! Always effectively cleans my lenses and leaves them soaked well overnight, and a large bottle lasts me a long time too! Definitely my favorite eye wash on the market!
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys, CA
So I used this brand for a while until one day I put on my contacts and my eyes started burning, i thought at first maybe it was the contacts and grabbed a new pair and after leaving them on the solution the same thing happened again so I made the switch by the recommendation of my optometrist and haven’t looked back ever since. So I guess after a while your eyes just don’t go well with this solution.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This was the first contact solution I ever used when I recieved my first pair of contacts years ago. I've never had an issue with it and continue to use it to this day. If keeps my lenses refreshed and disinfected. That's all you can ask for.
Kim F.
Newark, DE
I love this contact solution. I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and continue to buy it. It keeps my contacts moist all day long. It also cleans my contacts very well. I highly recommend this product.
Crystal P.
Since I started wearing contacts, this is the solution I've been using. It's definitely great keeps my eyes from getting dry. And definitely helps with the wear of the contact!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I have used this contact solution for years, and it always keeps my eyes feeling moist. This is by far the best brand of contact solution that I have ever used.
Lauren J.
Virginia Beach
Something must have changed in the solution, in comparison to their pure moist this product definitely needs some work. Fries my contacts and I'm always in need of eye drops. This used to be my favorite contact solution. I hope it changes back to the way it was before.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?