BY OPTI-FREE #5 in Contact Lens Solution

Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.

• Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when usi...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
ashlee l.
Houston
I have very sensitive eyes and I use this solution every day. The solution leaves my contacts super clean and moisturized. I don't even have to re-rinse my contacts in the mornings before inserting my contacts in my eyes because it did such a good job soaking over night. I would definitely recommend this product to any contact wearers!
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I’ve been using this brand of contact solution for over ten years and it has never done me wrong! Always effectively cleans my lenses and leaves them soaked well overnight, and a large bottle lasts me a long time too! Definitely my favorite eye wash on the market!
Kim F.
Absecon, NJ
I love this contact solution. I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and continue to buy it. It keeps my contacts moist all day long. It also cleans my contacts very well. I highly recommend this product.
Gina B.
Nc
Not as advertised. I saw the advertised picture saying that it's the no rub version, but what I receive is not the no rub. Too bad I bought this way ahead of time and accidentally opened before I noticed this. I have not tried it, but I don't think I will. this BioTrue is WAY better
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I have used this contact solution for years, and it always keeps my eyes feeling moist. This is by far the best brand of contact solution that I have ever used.
Megan M.
This contact solution is great! It’s perfect for sensitive eyes and adds moisture to dry eyes and contacts. The applicator works really well to clean contacts, add a little extra moisture, and refill your contact case without making a big mess. This doesn’t burn or sting at all and is a reasonable price.
Brenna M.
This is the solution my eye doctor gives me free samples of. It's OK, but not my favorite. If you have to rinse your contacts to get makeup or whatever off quickly then it's kind of a burn that you may feel when you put them back in your eyes. reminds me of salt water.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This was the first contact solution I ever used when I recieved my first pair of contacts years ago. I've never had an issue with it and continue to use it to this day. If keeps my lenses refreshed and disinfected. That's all you can ask for.
Erika E.
It’s affordable and you always get a contact case which is great!
With the contact case included it’s a reminder to pitch the old case.
It is sensitive enough to not bother my eyes and does the job of disinfecting.
Jacklyn P.
I have been using this contact solution for years. I absolutely love it. I usually allow my contacts to soak for 8+ hours, and this solution really cleans my lenses. It keeps my eyes moist, and extends the life of my contacts.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?