BY OPTI-FREE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.

• Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this ...2 Answers
ashlee l.
Houston
I have very sensitive eyes and I use this solution every day. The solution leaves my contacts super clean and moisturized. I don't even have to re-rinse my contacts in the mornings before inserting my contacts in my eyes because it did such a good job soaking over night. I would definitely recommend this product to any contact wearers!
🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys
So I used this brand for a while until one day I put on my contacts and my eyes started burning, i thought at first maybe it was the contacts and grabbed a new pair and after leaving them on the solution the same thing happened again so I made the switch by the recommendation of my optometrist and haven’t looked back ever since. So I guess after a while your eyes just don’t go well with this solution.
Lanie W.
This is my favorite contact lens solution. I work at an ophthalmologist office and we usually recommend this item to others. It feels great when applying to contacts and is very affordable!
Crystal P.
Since I started wearing contacts, this is the solution I've been using. It's definitely great keeps my eyes from getting dry. And definitely helps with the wear of the contact!
Brilee R.
Gretna, NE
I have used this contact solution for years, and it always keeps my eyes feeling moist. This is by far the best brand of contact solution that I have ever used.
Lauren J.
Virginia Beach
Something must have changed in the solution, in comparison to their pure moist this product definitely needs some work. Fries my contacts and I'm always in need of eye drops. This used to be my favorite contact solution. I hope it changes back to the way it was before.
Brenna M.
This is the solution my eye doctor gives me free samples of. It's OK, but not my favorite. If you have to rinse your contacts to get makeup or whatever off quickly then it's kind of a burn that you may feel when you put them back in your eyes. reminds me of salt water.
Erika E.
It’s affordable and you always get a contact case which is great!
With the contact case included it’s a reminder to pitch the old case.
It is sensitive enough to not bother my eyes and does the job of disinfecting.
Jacklyn P.
I have been using this contact solution for years. I absolutely love it. I usually allow my contacts to soak for 8+ hours, and this solution really cleans my lenses. It keeps my eyes moist, and extends the life of my contacts.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
I have repurchased this product so many times and it is by far the best contact solution I have tried. I've been wearing contacts for 7 years now. And I've tried many other brands. And I always come back to this one! Highly recommend this especially if you have sensitive eyes like I do!
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?