BY OPTI-FREE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Enhanced comfort with top-notch cleaning and disinfecting power.

• Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when usi...2 Answers
ashlee l.
Houston
I have very sensitive eyes and I use this solution every day. The solution leaves my contacts super clean and moisturized. I don't even have to re-rinse my contacts in the mornings before inserting my contacts in my eyes because it did such a good job soaking over night. I would definitely recommend this product to any contact wearers!
Dani M.
Carrollton, GA
I have been wearing contacts since I was 14, and this contact solution was what was recommended to me by my eye doctor then. I still use it to this day. It's reasonably priced, easy to find almost anywhere and does exactly what it's supposed to do. It keeps my contacts feeling clean and moisturized until it's time to change to a new pair.
Megan M.
This contact solution is great! It’s perfect for sensitive eyes and adds moisture to dry eyes and contacts. The applicator works really well to clean contacts, add a little extra moisture, and refill your contact case without making a big mess. This doesn’t burn or sting at all and is a reasonable price.
stef👑♏️ C.
winter haven
Ive been using contacts for like more than ten years and i always use this solution. Works great and moisturizes my eyes. I have so many contact cases i don't know what to do with them lol.Usually when i go to get my eyes checked they always re combined this brand.
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
I’ve been using this brand of contact solution for over ten years and it has never done me wrong! Always effectively cleans my lenses and leaves them soaked well overnight, and a large bottle lasts me a long time too! Definitely my favorite eye wash on the market!
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
This was the first contact solution I ever used when I recieved my first pair of contacts years ago. I've never had an issue with it and continue to use it to this day. If keeps my lenses refreshed and disinfected. That's all you can ask for.
Kim F.
Newark, DE
I love this contact solution. I’ve been using this product for over 10 years and continue to buy it. It keeps my contacts moist all day long. It also cleans my contacts very well. I highly recommend this product.
Brilee R.
gretna, NE
I have used this contact solution for years, and it always keeps my eyes feeling moist. This is by far the best brand of contact solution that I have ever used.
Lauren J.
Virginia Beach
Something must have changed in the solution, in comparison to their pure moist this product definitely needs some work. Fries my contacts and I'm always in need of eye drops. This used to be my favorite contact solution. I hope it changes back to the way it was before.
Brenna M.
This is the solution my eye doctor gives me free samples of. It's OK, but not my favorite. If you have to rinse your contacts to get makeup or whatever off quickly then it's kind of a burn that you may feel when you put them back in your eyes. reminds me of salt water.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
Does anyone else have problems with dry contacts when using this product?