BY OPTI-FREE #2 in Contact Lens Solution

No matter what your day brings, OPTI-FREE®Puremoist® gives you all-day comfort.

• My eyes tend to get dry a lot, would this solution help m...4 Answers
OPTI-FREE® Puremoist®  Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
OPTI-FREE® Puremoist® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
  • "I have been wearing contacts for 16 years and I've tried cheaper brands, even tried the cheaper Opti-Free version, and my contacts will rip within a week." in 1 review
  • "This contact solution is definitely my favorite; after trying other brands of contact solution, I find that Pure Moist helps my contacts retain moisture for longer wear." in 1 review
Sharmese B.
Recently started wearing contacts maybe a little over a month ago. Now first two weeks my eyes were so watery and I was contemplating changing from this solution. However when I started actually cleaning my lenses with this before I put them in my eyes I saw a big difference. I thought just soaking it was enough but I’ve fallen in love with this solution. Haven’t tried biotrue to compare it to that brand however I’ve heard that one is better but since my contacts came with this brand I think I’ll stick to this one and consult with a doctor before I change. Bonus it comes with a lender case so you get a new case every time you buy a new bottle of solution. And it’s super cheap. The regular size bottle is like $6 and that lasted me about a month give or take. I went back and brought the big one which was $9 so totally worth the money. $6 a month or $9 every two months for solution is a deal.
Maddy G.
Senoia, GA
This is my favorite contacts solution. I’ve been wearing contacts for about 4 years and this has been one of the only solutions that don’t irritate my eyes. It’s very effective and it feels like you’ve just put in a new pair of contacts after you rinse them with this solution! Would buy again and recommend to anyone in need of a reliable solution! It also comes in a travel size, which is very handy for the avid traveler!
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This brand is the one who my optometrist (boyfriend’s uncle) recommends. He just shook his head when I told him that my previous doctor recommended a different brand. I sorta thought it was just one of those things, but I switched and recently tried to use the remainder of the old kind. NOPE. My contacts know the same thing my optometrist knew but I thought was bs. This is the best. Only kind I’ll buy now.
Antonia M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been wearing contacts for five years now and I’ve always used this brand for contact solution. I really like this solution because it leaves my contacts feeling comfortable to wear all day. The solution gives all day comfort and it cleans the contacts really well always. Overall, I’m satisfied with what this solution does for my contacts and eyes.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product keeps my contacts in pristine shape and supports overall eye health and moisture. I’ve tried the comparable off brand of this product and it doesn’t compare. It’s like 15$ for the package, but for the price the bottle will last you a long time - 6 months at least if using everyday 2x so overall that’s a good price point. My contacts are so clean from this product and when I put them in my eyes don’t feel irritated they feel moisturized like I put in eye drops but it’s just this product.
Cristina G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started to wear contacts when I was in the 6th grade. I’ve being using Opti-free contact solution ever since. If I had to use another product due to emergency/temp basis, it always tried out my contacts or irritated my eyes. This pure moist formula keeps contacts /eyes dewy (sorry I hate using the M word) and comfortable all day long. In addition, they clean your contacts great when you store them in the case full of this solution.
Nonnie M.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is one of the best . I changed my solution to this product. It gives me all day comfort. No itchy eyes or dry eyes. It's pure moist. It cleans my contact lenses. I use it to rinse them. It disinfect them and I acually us this to store them. What else could my contacts and my eyes what. Only the best
Alicia B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this contact solution! When I first started wearing contacts in 6th grade, this is the solution I was recommended to use by my eye doctor. This solution really cleaned my lenses well, while making sure my eyes and contacts stay moisturized all day. Recently, I switched to daily contacts due to allergies, so I no longer use this, but I do use other products of theirs. OPTI-FREE is a great brand and if I ever go back to wearing monthly contacts, I will be picking this solution up again! :)
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go-to contact solution I do wear contacts everyday so this solution keeps them clean & moisturize. Now, I do take them out every night I do not sleep with my contacts in so I do noticed if I ever do fall asleep with them in which very rarely happens for some reason this contact solution keeps my eyes from drying out. Plus it comes with a contact case you really can't beat it for the price.
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I wear clear prescribed eye contacts and this is what my eye doctor recommends. I have used this brand for a couple of years and trust me, all solutions are not the same. Opti free helps keep the lens moist and to me works with your natural tears to balance out deposits that form on lenses. Highly recommended, it's life changing.
Gabriela D.
Thousand oaks, CA
My eyes tend to get dry a lot, would this solution help my contacts stay moisturized ?

back