OPTI-FREE® Puremoist® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution

BY OPTI-FREE #2 in Contact Lens Solution

No matter what your day brings, OPTI-FREE®Puremoist® gives you all-day comfort.

• My eyes tend to get dry a lot, would this solution help m...4 Answers
OPTI-FREE® Puremoist®  Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
OPTI-FREE® Puremoist® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been wearing contacts for 16 years and I've tried cheaper brands, even tried the cheaper Opti-Free version, and my contacts will rip within a week." in 1 review
  • "This contact solution is definitely my favorite; after trying other brands of contact solution, I find that Pure Moist helps my contacts retain moisture for longer wear." in 1 review
Sharmese B.
Recently started wearing contacts maybe a little over a month ago. Now first two weeks my eyes were so watery and I was contemplating changing from this solution. However when I started actually cleaning my lenses with this before I put them in my eyes I saw a big difference. I thought just soaking it was enough but I’ve fallen in love with this solution. Haven’t tried biotrue to compare it to that brand however I’ve heard that one is better but since my contacts came with this brand I think I’ll stick to this one and consult with a doctor before I change. Bonus it comes with a lender case so you get a new case every time you buy a new bottle of solution. And it’s super cheap. The regular size bottle is like $6 and that lasted me about a month give or take. I went back and brought the big one which was $9 so totally worth the money. $6 a month or $9 every two months for solution is a deal.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This brand is the one who my optometrist (boyfriend’s uncle) recommends. He just shook his head when I told him that my previous doctor recommended a different brand. I sorta thought it was just one of those things, but I switched and recently tried to use the remainder of the old kind. NOPE. My contacts know the same thing my optometrist knew but I thought was bs. This is the best. Only kind I’ll buy now.
Breana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This product keeps my contacts in pristine shape and supports overall eye health and moisture. I’ve tried the comparable off brand of this product and it doesn’t compare. It’s like 15$ for the package, but for the price the bottle will last you a long time - 6 months at least if using everyday 2x so overall that’s a good price point. My contacts are so clean from this product and when I put them in my eyes don’t feel irritated they feel moisturized like I put in eye drops but it’s just this product.
Cristina G.
I started to wear contacts when I was in the 6th grade. I’ve being using Opti-free contact solution ever since. If I had to use another product due to emergency/temp basis, it always tried out my contacts or irritated my eyes. This pure moist formula keeps contacts /eyes dewy (sorry I hate using the M word) and comfortable all day long. In addition, they clean your contacts great when you store them in the case full of this solution.
Alicia B.
Love this contact solution! When I first started wearing contacts in 6th grade, this is the solution I was recommended to use by my eye doctor. This solution really cleaned my lenses well, while making sure my eyes and contacts stay moisturized all day. Recently, I switched to daily contacts due to allergies, so I no longer use this, but I do use other products of theirs. OPTI-FREE is a great brand and if I ever go back to wearing monthly contacts, I will be picking this solution up again! :)
Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
This is my go-to contact solution I do wear contacts everyday so this solution keeps them clean & moisturize. Now, I do take them out every night I do not sleep with my contacts in so I do noticed if I ever do fall asleep with them in which very rarely happens for some reason this contact solution keeps my eyes from drying out. Plus it comes with a contact case you really can't beat it for the price.
501 C.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I wear clear prescribed eye contacts and this is what my eye doctor recommends. I have used this brand for a couple of years and trust me, all solutions are not the same. Opti free helps keep the lens moist and to me works with your natural tears to balance out deposits that form on lenses. Highly recommended, it's life changing.
Antrae' R.
Philadelphia , Mississippi
Purchased at: Walmart
I wear my contact lenses every day so I definitely need a good solution. I used Opti-Free contact solution for years and it is a pretty good product. I did recently switch solutions because this solution begin to dry out by the end of the night. It did not do this at first, only after using it for a couple of years.
Stacie D.
Denver
I used to use the Replenish kind from this brand, but this PureMoist really helps my eyes keep from getting dry throughout the day. I have been using this product for 4 years now, and I buy this at the commissary which makes it extremely affordable. If you do not have base access, I suggest buying in bulk at Sam's club!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
I’ve been using this solution for about 15 years. It’s the only solution that keeps my contact’s moist all day without drying. I buy this at Walmart for the best price and I highly recommend this to any soft OPTI-FREE® Puremoist® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solutioncontact lens wearer
Gabriela D.
Thousand oaks, CA
My eyes tend to get dry a lot, would this solution help my contacts stay moisturized ?

OPTI-FREE® Puremoist®  Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution