BY OPTI-FREE

Opti-Free® Pure Moist® Rewetting Drops.
For use with silicone hydrogel and soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
Moistens and refreshes lenses.
Sterile.
Alcon®. see more...

Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great rewetting drops for contacts. Does a great job of relieving dryness as well. Coupons can be found often in most stores such as Walgreens or CVS. Pricing is a bit expensive for size. I have the same results with store brand drops.
Denise M.
Memphis
These drops work well but I have found more inexpensive brands that works just as well.  I have dry eye and use a lot of them so researched and found other, cheaper brands.
Kimberly M.
Tacoma
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These rewetting drops go with me everywhere. While they’re great for getting the minor irritation gone, I feel like it irritates my skin for a little bit before it really works.
Ashley D.
Manhattan, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I figured since I loved the solution so much, why not get the contact dropper? This keeps my eyes feeling moist and really helps to clear debris when it gets in my eyes.
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
I have really bad dry eyes so it was nearly impossible for me to wear my contacts throughout the day! But since finding opti-free pure moist I have had zero problems getting through more than 12 hours of contacts wear. I put one drop in each contact before inserting my contacts. Then one in each eye and go on with my day. It's just amazing!
Kristen B.
Nottingham, NH
I bought these after getting contacts and my eyes were a bit dry. I needed something preservative free and these have been great. They run about $7 a bottle but it lasts forever. One drop in each eye when they seem dry does the trick.
Heidi B.
Des Plaines, IL
I would honestly consider myself an eye drop EXPERT! Truly! Haha This product is by far and away the most comfortable drop I have used. My eyes get dry constantly and this affordable option keeps me happy all day. I have a bottle at my desk, in the car, in my purse, on my nightstand... I can not live without them!
Ariel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this reweeting drops. I don't need them a lot but when I do they great. I keep them in my purse at all times. They work well to moistens and refreshes  your lenses. My eyes get dry on winding days and that's when I use them the most. If your a contact lens wearing and need to refresh your lens these drops are great. They are good for someone who had dry eyes as well.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
All I can say is that I love this product! This works wonders if you accidentally sleep or take a nap in your contacts and you wake up with really dry eyes. Or, if you just have dry eyes in general some days, the rewetting drops are an easy solution to that problem. And the best part is that the bottle is so small, so it can fit in your purse or pocket if needed.
Bobbie M.
Love these drops! When my eyes begin feeling dry, a few drops and I'm golden for the rest of the day. They make your eyes feel so fresh and comfortable. I strongly recommend these to all contact lense wearers.