BY OPTI-FREE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Opti-Free® Pure Moist® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Contact Lens Solution.
Comfort & moisture from insertion to removal.
Removes protein deposits and reduces lipid deposition for silicone hydrogel and soft Cleans Reconditions. Rinses. Disinfects. Stores.
Alcon®.
Sterile. see more...

Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Catonsville, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of using Opti-Free Pure Moist lens solution for my contacts. I got it as a sample at my last eye appointment and I've been buying it ever since. I used to use Bausch & Lomb BioTrue, but the Pure Moist is so much nicer. It keeps my lenses hydrated all day. It's also nice because when I first put my contacts in each morning you can feel the moisture difference and coolness when you put the lenses in. It makes them fit much more comfortably all day. I rarely have to use rewetting drops anymore. I would highly recommend this product.
Eunice G.
Eunice G.
Chino, CA
My #cultclassic of all time is Opti-Free solutions, I started wearing contact lenses in the 7th grade, this was back many, many years ago. And while Opti-Free has several different solution formulas now, the brand itself is the only one I've continued to use throughout the years. My current fave from my classic brand is the Pure Moist formula, not only does it keep my contacts feeling fresh, it helps seal moisture, especially after long hours of use. I can easily find this solution anywhere, even on vacation or in hotel lobbies, that's plus!
Ayla A.
Ayla A.
When I first got contacts I tried competitor contact solutions to see which one would suit me best and found out Pure Moist felt best on my eyes.

When regularly using contacts [everyday], I will use this solution every night and it always cleanses well.

Unlike other solutions out there, I don't feel a slight sting or anything when putting in my contacts, it simply feels nice and soft with no irritation to my eyes.

A great product that I would highly recommend to anyone with contacts that wants a good deal. [if you buy the larger sizes]
Marisol P.
Marisol P.
Hayward, CA
I just recently began to wear contacts and this was the contact solution I was given by the optometrist. I didn't have anything to compare it to but when I bought another brand of solution I realized that this one dries out my eyes a lot faster that the one I'm currently using. It's not expensive which is nice and it does get the job done, but there are better solutions out there that hydrate your lenses a lot better.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been a contact lens wearer since I was 11 yrs old I'm now 41..I wear toric lenses for my astigmatisim and this lens solution IMO is the best by far!!! My eyes seem to get dried out when wearing contacts for long periods of time but as long as I'm using this I'm good to go. Over time I have tried other brands,generics but always go back to this solution!

I highly rec this!!!!
Jules S.
Jules S.
Tulsa, OK
This is my all time favorite contact solution. Sometimes in the whimsy cooler months my contacts can get really uncomfortable and dry but not since I changed to this solution. Generic store brands that try to dupe this one just fall a little short. It's worth it to spend the money for your eyes.ive gone through so many of these
D. J.
D. J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample box from my eye doctor during my last visit and immediately made the switch from bausch & lomb. Opti free is so much more moist and makes my eyes feel fresh and lubricated. You can see the difference when you pour the solution in your hand. It's not as watery as most contact solutions.
Darlene F.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've worn contacts all my life and have tried tons of solutions. I picked up Opti free at Walmart and for the first time the solution did not burn or irritate my eyes it makes my contacts and eyes feel so good I hardly even remember I have them on. I would recommend this product to everyone. I love it!!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Athens, AL
Love the solution. It keeps your eyes moisturized all day long. I can definitely tell a difference between this and cheaper brands. It does it's job well, as I usually wear my contacts 15-17 hours a day. I would definitely buy this again, but only with a coupon. Also, HATE the name!!! :)
sara s.
sara s.
I have had contact lenses for 3 years. This is the solution that the eye doctor gave me and I haven't gotten another brand. I didn't give it a 5 star because I can't compare it to other products but this one gets the job done.