BY OPTI-FREE

Buy on Target
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Great multi purpose solution for disinfecting contacts. Does a great job for storage as well. Coupons can be found often in most stores such as Walgreens or CVS.
Brianna G.
As a first time contact user, I can tell you this stuff is very good. I couldn’t even feel my contacts like most people can at first. My eyes never even got dry either
Courtney W.
Jackson, AL
I received this product after going to my eye doctor and it keeps my contacts moist. I love the fact that with this solution I do not have to worry about my contacts drying out. It even comes in travel sizes so you can take on the go!!
Bobbie M.
I've just begun wearing contacts and this solution was suggested to me by my optometrist. I use this solution as well as the Opti-Free remoistening eye drops. I have not been let down yet! My eyes and contacts are always confortable and I'm never bothered by them. I absolutely suggest this solution to all contact lense wearers. I will be a loyal consumer of this product for as long as I wear contact lenses.
lizette y.
Ogden , UT
I use this for my soft contact lenses this is my go to solution. Keeps my contacts moisturized feels like there's nothing in my eye provides great comfort. For the large bottles at SAMs club I pay $12 and it comes with 2 cases totally worth it for the price. Would really recommend
Krystal E.
Oak Harbor, WA
Opti-free is the brand to use for soft contacts. I have a mild case of dry eye and it keeps my contacts nice and comfortable. I have worn contacts for almost 20 years and this brand never lets me down. I have tried to save money in the past and used different brands and none work quite the same.
Ligia P.
This solution was recommended to me when I began wearing contacts. It's been about 7 years and I have not had any problems. It cleans, and disinfects my contacts just as it advertises. It's also great value!
Katlyn G.
San Angelo, TX
Best contact solution I have ever used. I have never had any issues. All day comfort and moisture. Jus like all contact solutions it is a bit pricy but you get what you pay for. I recommend giving this a try. Of course with the okay from your doctor.
Alexis B.
Lake Worth, FL
I just love this disinfecting solution it just leaves my contacts feel amazing and i thank the women who helped me find the right solution for my contacts
Kiana B.
Wearing contacts has been a pain for me, but this solution makes the contacts soft and moist and perfect for my usually dry eyes.
Brandon D.
Idky glasses come out for this product BUT I have dry eyes and I was wondering if this (cleaning) solution is great for dry eyes?