Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops uploaded by Esraa S.

BY OPTI-FREE

For Daily, Extended Wear and Disposable Soft Contact Lenses. Opti-Free® Express® Rewetting Drops moistens your lenses and helps to remove particulate material that may cause irritation and/or discomfort. Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops , an effective thimerosal-free formula, is especially formulated for use while wearing daily, extended wear and disposable soft contact lenses. Contains:  Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution that contains a citrate buffer and sodium chloride, with edetate disodium 0.05% and Polyquad® 0.001% as preservatives. see more...

Jessica Adriana C.
Doral
Review for: Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops, .33 fl oz more...
Mis lentes de contactos se sienten realmente limpios con esta solución, al colocarlos se sienten realmente frescos, es mi marca preferida definitivamente no he encontrado otra igual
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
My contacts felt like sand paper on my eyes so I ran into my CVS to get rewetting drops. There were SO many options, I had no idea what to get. I noticed opti-free made rewetting drops so I decided to give them a try; I usually use opti-free for storing and cleansing my lens so I figured why not? I like how they have a long expiration date, and I can carry them anywhere. Usually 1-2 drops in each eye does the job and keeps my vision bright and clear.
naf C.
I have always used these drops as they cool my eyes and relaxes them. I bought it from a local clinic and they came at a littlr expensive price, but still worth it.
Emily S.
I love this! It is perfect for when your contacts are being difficult and getting dried out! It feels like a lot of money at the time, but this truly does last months!
Angie W.
These are awesome! I get dry eyes during allergy season and it drives me crazy! The rewetting drops are a miracle and affordable, lasts all day like I need it.
Ava R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this brand! Usually when I apply the drops my lens are lubricated instantly. And I wouldn't have to reapply the drops hours later
Hilda H.
I think it cleans my contacts well. I like to use a drop of this in each of my contacts before I put them in my eyes.
Rachel A.
Love Opti-Free for my contacts! It keeps them moisturized and clean - what more can you want?!
zeina j.
Beirut
Review for: Other more...
annnngel_annnngel Opti-Free contact solution is my favorite contact solution, because it delivers everything that it promises: cleans lenses, removes protein, and keeps the lenses sterile and soft. it's the best contact solution 😍😍
#soloticalenses #سولوتيكا #عدسات #colorcontactlenses #naturallens #kawaii #bellalenses #naturaleyes #blueeyes #greeneyes #eyecolor #graycontacts #graycontactlenses #browneyes #brownlenses #browncontacts #opti_free #eyecare #contactsolution #عناية #reviews #blogger #feedback #fashionstyle
Esraa S.
Ajman, Rumaila
This solution is great with the lenses does not cause any inflammation or redness of the eye and maintains the lenses and sterilize well, I think it is the best type in the market I advise you