Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops

by Opti-Free

For Daily, Extended Wear and Disposable Soft Contact Lenses. Opti-Free® Express® Rewetting Drops moistens your lenses and helps to remove particulate material that may cause irritation and/or discomfort. Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops , an effective thimerosal-free formula, is especially formulated for use while wearing daily, extended wear and disposable soft contact lenses. Contains:  Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops is a sterile, buffered, isotonic, aqueous solution that contains a citrate buffer and sodium chloride, with edetate disodium 0.05% and Polyquad® 0.001% as preservatives.

[product:opti-free-replenish-multi-purpose-contact-lens-solution] it’ good for contact lenses?
Start your review of Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops!
Lizette P.
Columbus, OH
Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops uploaded by Lizette P.
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to drops for my contact lenses! Very effective! Helps my eyes specially when it is very humid outside. Almost available everwhere. And it is safe for your eyes too. Cannot go out without this. Opti-Free Express Rewetting Drops
Donna Y.
Hayward, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really good rewetting lubricant for my eyes & soft contact lenses. Affordable & easy to find at any store. Extremely happy with brand, one of several I use.
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the brand opti-free, It's great for re wedding my contacts when my eye or contact is dry. I love the formula it works quickly to lubricate the contact and keeps them wet for hours after application I find it highly effective and I find the price competitive among its peers
Bambino B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Being a color contact wearer these are a gem they keep my eyes from feeling scratchy
Angie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are awesome! I get dry eyes during allergy season and it drives me crazy! The rewetting drops are a miracle and affordable, lasts all day like I need it.
Bethany J.
Murfreesboro, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wear daily contacts and they can dry out pretty easily. I keep this in my purse at all times for emergencies. Works great. Dry eyes no more!
Daisy P.
Whitestone, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This rewetting drops help alleviate dry eyes especially with extended contact wear. They make your eyes feel like you just put on a pair of fresh contacts. They also last several hours keeping eyes lubricated and moist.
Andrea S.
bensenville
Good products, I recommend to the people that used contact lenses. It comes with a case which is awesome
Dee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I started wearing contacts this is the brand that my optometrist recommended it’s fine and gets the job done.
Monica M.
Middlebury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this product for more than 10 years and it’s been great for my eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michalina N.