BY OPTI-FREE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Looking for clean, comfortable contact lenses? OPTI-FREE®Express®is the solution for you.

NatasJah H.
NatasJah H.
If I could give this contact solution half a star, I would. I have semi-sensitive eyes and this solution makes them much worse. It cheap for your pocket and cheap on the eyes. After cleaning and soaking my lenses in this overnight I can't even wear them without protection from the sun. I felt like my eyes were going to melt out of my head, it was horrible. If you have sensitive eyes this brand is not worth the burning and light sensitivity.
Fatima N.
Fatima N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands for my contact lenses they keep them super moist and contra me after every use and honestly it's super affordable I usually purchase mine at cvs and its hasn't game me any problem so far so I totally recommend this solution if your looking for something affordable and great after every use
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
This is the only brand of contact solution that I continue to buy. Every other solution that I've tried dries out my eyes, but this one doesn't dry out my eyes or make them irritated. It's expensive, but definitely worth the price, and coupons for this product are so easy to find! Highly recommend!
Shan E.
Shan E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this formula for many years. It gets lenses clean and keeps them comfortable. It is useful for refreshing contacts during the day, too. I was referred to different solution when I had a problem with dry eyes but I am currently using this again and it works.
Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like this contact solution. This is the one my doctor recommended and it seems to work very well. I use the Opti-free drops too and I really like them because I have pretty dry eyes. It is on the pricier side, but I definitely think it's worth every penny.
Uuganzaya M.
Uuganzaya M.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very nice contact lens solution. It is very easy to use. I bought mine from local CVS. It is very affordable and I use it everyday for my colored contact lenses. It is very good solution keeps my lenses clean and moist, I'm really satisfied with my purchase.
Jane R.
Jane R.
Orlando, FL
I was first recommended another brand by the doctor but after using this one I found it to be exactly the same, but even better because the price is super cheap. I would definitely buy it again and I like the fact that it comes with an extra lens case :(
Rosie Q.
Rosie Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using contacts for the last 8 years, and this site the only solution I have used, I can't compare it with any other solution as I have not had any experience with any other solution. It works great for me, my contacts are left clean and fresh
Denisse H.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
This is the Best contact solution !! It makes your eyes feel refreshed after soaking them in this !! It is very easy and simple to use !! Not to mention is it very affordable in every store. I changed to this solution and now I won't change back !!
Carol M.
Carol M.
I have worn contacts for a few years now...truth be told...a few decades!! Opti-free Express is the best formula I have found for cleaning and storage. I wear my contacts comfortably more than 12 hours a day. I can't imagine a better solution!!
Loganville , GA
Does this keep your eyes moisturized all day?
Deandra M.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
What is the different between this brand and other eye brands?
Ariane K.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price on this product compared to the off brands?
Loganville , GA
How does this compare to the other leading contact solutions?
Eve M.