Personal CareVision CareContact Lens SolutionOpti-Free
OPTI-FREE Express Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution

OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution

Looking for clean, comfortable contact lenses? OPTI-FREE® Express®is the solution for you.

Can i try a free sample?
I’ve been using biotrue but i feel like it dries my eyes quick even if i leave my contacts more than overnight. Is this better than biotrue??
How do you go about choosing a good contact solution?
Start your review of OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution!
Isabel S.
OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution uploaded by Isabel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t consider the best replenish.. but working good.. and it’s some effective.. I think that they can improve this product is included more naturals elements in its preparation.. I consider that the price is good . And you can find easly
Kayla R.
Philadelphia
OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution uploaded by Kayla R.
When I first got contacts I did not use this brand. The brands I was using were leaving my eyes super read and would make them burn. So I went to the store and got this. It is the best brand of solution and I won’t buy any others
betty P.
Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Love this stuff. Do not have to sit and rub and rinse with this. does not bother my eyes like a lot of them do.
Breezy E.
Surprise, AZ
I only use this brand! It’s amazing and keeps my eyes feeling good. I think it’s affordable. I get mine at wal mart. It is the best I have used I like this brand because it keeps my eyes feeling moist. I would recommend this to everyone.
Phat Y.
Ottawa, IL
This is the best contact solution ever! It's worth it to get the double pack. I have never had any problems with this products. It doesn't sting or smell, it's great!
Sarah G.
Twin Lakes, WI
This does its purpose so I continue to buy. I haven’t tried anything else so I really can’t compare. I feel like it keeps my contacts from getting dried out for the most part.
Rushali S.
OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution uploaded by Rushali S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an amazing lenses solution, I tried couple of brands but this is the most effective one. Been using it for a while and I would recommend it to others
Caroline C.
Purchased at: CVS
I've worn contacts for over 15 years and Opti-free has ALWAYS been a brand you can trust when it comes to contact solution. I used it for at least the first 5 or 6 years I wore contacts. Highly recommend if it works well with your contact brand and style.
Natalie K.
Arizona, AZ
I have been wearing contacts for 20 years now. This contact solution is very affordable and you can find it just about everywhere. I have very sensitive eyes and this solution does not bother my eyes because it doesn't leave a film on the contacts. It is also great to use when my eyes start to dry out. I use this as rewetting drops. This is definitely my go to solution.
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
I’ve been using this contact solution for years and have have no complaints at all. It does exactly what it claims and that’s clean, disinfect and rinse. OPTI-FREE® Express® Multi-Purpose Contact Lens Solution is a great quality solution. My contact lenses always remain very comfortable after using this solution. No blurriness, smudges nor deposits after storing my lenses overnight with this solution. I highly recommend this product boys and girls.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...