BY OPTI-FREE #3 in Contact Lens Solution

Looking for clean, comfortable contact lenses? OPTI-FREE®Express®is the solution for you.

Farrah H.
Columbus
This is usually the only product I will use in my eyes! it's fascinating how many other solutions you find out there that specifically state you can't put directly in your eye......
I love the light weight feel and the moister lasts about all day during class and work.
Breezy E.
Surprise, AZ
I only use this brand! It’s amazing and keeps my eyes feeling good. I think it’s affordable. I get mine at wal mart. It is the best I have used I like this brand because it keeps my eyes feeling moist. I would recommend this to everyone.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
This the solution that my eye doctor recommended and I really like it. I’m a first time contact user and Opti-Free made that experience so much smoother. My eyes didn’t irritate or anything! I loved it - highly recommend!
Kristin K.
Riverdale Acres
This is my go-to contact solution I do wear contacts everyday they keep them clean moisturize I do take them out every night I do not sleep with my contacts in so I do noticed if I ever do fall asleep with them in which very rarely happens for some reason this contact solution keeps them from drying out.
Alyssa H.
This solution is perfect for contacts! I store my contacts in it over night and never have to worry about them coming out dirty or crusty. It is super affordable and I bought mine at Walmart! Also, if you ever have something in your eye it is a much gentler way to flush the eye than using water.
Mariah B.
Port angeles, WA
I have been wearing contacts since elementary school and this is the only brand I buy and trust. It has yet to let me down and I always make sure I stay stocked up. They really preserve my contacts and keep them soft.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Best contact solution available. It's thin and moisturizing and cleans my contacts well. It's easy to use and exceeded my expectations. I use it daily! I would recommend this to all contact wearers!
Ruth E.
This is the only product I have used since I started wearing contacts 9 years ago. No, actually, I tried another product once (I needed a bottle for a last minute travel, and it was the only thing I could find). I don't remember the brand, but it was a strong competitor. Anyways, Opti Free is greater than any other thing I have tried. My contacts feel very clean and comfortable to wear... they stay hydrated all day and my eyes doesn't feel uncomfortable.
ninfa m.
San Diego, CA
I have been wearing contact lens for 14 years now and I can honestly say this is one of the best options for contact lens solution out there! It will keep your eyes mosturized ALL day long until you take out your lens which is so important...Opti free is always my first choice because its excellent quality and really works well. Highly recommended to anyone looking for clear, non-irritated and mosturized eyes.
Julissa Z.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to contact lens cleanser, it's super affordable and it includes a small bottle for on the go as well as a free contact case to place your lenses in, definitely went above and beyond of my expectations and i have recommended to my family who are looking for contact lens cleaner
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Does this keep your eyes moisturized all day?
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
What is the different between this brand and other eye brands?
Ariane K.
BURNETT, WI
What is the price on this product compared to the off brands?
angel t.
How do you go about choosing a good contact solution?
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
How does this compare to the other leading contact solutions?