Personal CareVision CareContact Lens SolutionOpti-Free
EXPRESS Lasting Comfort Formula Value Pack 20 oz Each

OPTI-FREE EXPRESS Lasting Comfort Formula Value Pack 20 oz Each

by Opti-Free

Opti-Free® Express® Multi-Purpose Disinfecting Contact Solution Lasting Comfort Formula Twin Pack. Lasting comfort formula. Removes protein daily. No rubTM. Cleans. Rinses. Disinfects. Stores. Sterile/for soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogel lenses. Alcon®.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OPTI-FREE EXPRESS Lasting Comfort Formula Value Pack 20 oz Each!
Blythe T.
Cloquet, MN
I wear contacts daily and can always count on them being in great shape after soaking in the Opti-Free solution. I love the duo pack most because if you’re out of solution you are in trouble. I like how this solution keeps my contacts intact, clean and moisturized through each day.
Alicen R.
Charlotte, NC
Great if you slept in your contacts on mistake! The speed with which this formula provides moisture is remarkable. As a contact wearer this solution provides the much needed moisture for my dry and tired eyes. I get long wear using Opti-Free and it’s the only brand I trust. The price can be expensive after a while but it’s worth it and the manufacturer does put out coupons occasionally. Highly recommend!
Kelley D.
Salem, IL
I’ve since had LASIK done but when I used to wear contacts this is the only brand I used. It was recommended by my eye doctor.
Jaclyn E.
Saint Louis, MO
Honestly, I can’t tell anything different between this brand and all the other brands. We will grab this when it’s on sale, but we don’t choose it before we love it, we choose it because it’s a deal.
ashley L.
Wausau, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this formula and depend of it to keep my contacts fresh and clean so I am not fighting with my contacts during wear!
Maggie P.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Daily use solution, disinfect, wash, rinses, soak, moist for contacts, inexpensive, usually comes with the case.
Isabel G.
Phoenix, AZ
I soak my contacts in this every night. It really keeps them moist and comfortable for wearing all day long.
Nicole M.
This product is helpful as it comes with 2 big contact cleaner bottles. Therefore, I don’t have to be worrying all the time about buying more so having these are handy as they last me quite a while.
Taylor L.
San Antonio, TX
The best! The only solution I’ll use! And a 2 pack for the price of one yaaaaas! Plus it comes with a free contact case! I use it everyday
Abby A.
Great Falls
I’ve always used Opti-Free. I never have problems with my contacts being dried out or dirty. I also don’t ever have to really rub them to clean them, it makes it super simple to pop the contacts in new clean  solution and then be able to pull them out in the morning to wear them.

Looking for your answer?