BY ALCON #2 in Contact Lens Solution

Brooklyn M.
Brooklyn M.
Saint Joseph, MO
I really like this contact solution. This is the one my doctor recommended and it seems to work very well. I use the Opti-free drops too and I really like them because I have pretty dry eyes. It is on the pricier side, but I definitely think it's worth every penny.
Rosie Q.
Rosie Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using contacts for the last 8 years, and this site the only solution I have used, I can't compare it with any other solution as I have not had any experience with any other solution. It works great for me, my contacts are left clean and fresh
Denisse H.
Denisse H.
Holland, MI
This is the Best contact solution !! It makes your eyes feel refreshed after soaking them in this !! It is very easy and simple to use !! Not to mention is it very affordable in every store. I changed to this solution and now I won't change back !!
Carol M.
Carol M.
I have worn contacts for a few years now...truth be told...a few decades!! Opti-free Express is the best formula I have found for cleaning and storage. I wear my contacts comfortably more than 12 hours a day. I can't imagine a better solution!!
Rosabeth G.
Rosabeth G.
Levelland, TX
Absolutely love this brand of contact solution it's safe to use and I just love it I've used as friends since I started wearing contacts and that was when I was 14 and I've never changed my contact solution ever trust the brand a 100%
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
N Hollywood, CA
This is one of the few contact solutions I always go for. It's very light and never makes my contacts feel irritant. I use this everyday and usually always on sale. I definitely recommend this for everyday, long hours, contact users.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I have been using opti free products since I was 12 years old I am now 30 and still love their Solutions and cleansing products for my contacts. I probably will continue using them into my fifties and so on because they are so good.
Anmol A.
Anmol A.
Richmond, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dry eyes then this is definitely for you, and even if you don't you should only use this brand. Any other "off-brand" will have older or harsher chemicals that aren't good for your eyes. Great multipurpose solution
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best contact solution for my contacts. Makes it feel like I'm not wearing them at all. Very affordable. I get mine at cvs. You can see all the extra makeup particles wash off in seconds. So gentle for my eyes.
Joelma R.
Joelma R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does not work that great. I wore my new contacts & put them in the solution that night. Next day, when I put my contact on they slightly cloudy. So,I get a new contacts & open it up & the same thing happened.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Loganville , GA
Does this keep your eyes moisturized all day?
Deandra M.
Deandra M.
Scarborough, Ontario
What is the different between this brand and other eye brands?
Ariane K.
Ariane K.
Burnett, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the price on this product compared to the off brands?
Eve M.