Opti-Free Daily Cleaner Contact Lenses

by Opti-Free

Opti-Free® Sterile Daily Cleaner For Soft, Gas Permeable and Hard Contact Lenses.
Alcon.
Performance Guarantee.
See Back Panel.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Opti-Free Daily Cleaner Contact Lenses!
Tabby J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didn’t care for this that much I like acuve way better it’s more hyderating for my eyes than this one is
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I used to use a different brand and I switched over to this one I love the cleaning process a whole lot better it keeps my contacts crisp and clear I don't even have a film on them it's easy to use the directions are self-explanatory but usually most people that wear contacts know how to use the solution but I love this I think it's better than most it's very affordable and I recommend this and I will buy it again
Stephanie S.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Opti-Free daily cleaner for contact lenses does a fabulous job of removing the daily gunk from your contacts.
Sandy G.
Aventura
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Good drops for contact wearing. Good brand for drops and cleansers of your contacts. Would recommend.
Cara C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product to clean my contacts. It is moderately priced and easy to find in most stores.
Addie M.
indianapolis
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband wears contacts and said that these don’t affect his eyes at all they work amazingly
Hayley G.
Columbus, OH
Have never had any issues with this contact solution and i have been using it for years
nyla W.
Halethorpe, MD
I wear contacts and have been for a while now. Opti-free is my go to for everything contacts wise, they were the recommended brand my eye doctor suggested and i haven’t used anything else. This stuff is great and has a great price.
Becky F.
Hutto, TX
This has been my go to contact solution for years. I haven't found anything that would compare. It never fails me. My eyes stay clean and comfortable all while staying on budget. I will definitely continuing buying this!
Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
This product is great to clean your contact lenses and gets the job done. However for the price, I usually prefer to get other brands unless I can find a coupon for opti-free. Great product but similar products with lower prices prevent me from choosing this as often as my contact solution.

Looking for your answer?