BY OPTI-FREE

Opti-Free® Sterile Daily Cleaner For Soft, Gas Permeable and Hard Contact Lenses.
Alcon.
Performance Guarantee.
See Back Panel. see more...

Ariel R.
Ashtabula, OH
This product is great to clean your contact lenses and gets the job done. However for the price, I usually prefer to get other brands unless I can find a coupon for opti-free. Great product but similar products with lower prices prevent me from choosing this as often as my contact solution.
Becky F.
Hutto, TX
This has been my go to contact solution for years. I haven't found anything that would compare. It never fails me. My eyes stay clean and comfortable all while staying on budget. I will definitely continuing buying this!
Danielle R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Since me and the hubby have been together this is his stuff, 16 years of loyalty the says that it keeps his "eyes" fresh and clean when there soaking over night. also is a great eye wash
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Opti-Free daily cleaner for contact lenses does a fabulous job of removing the daily gunk from your contacts.
Beth N.
I've used this product before. Its a really good product, for soaking contacts over night.