BY OPTI-FREE

All products on FSAstore.com, the Flexible Spending Account Site, are guaranteed to be FSA Eligible! Alcon Opti-Free Contact Lens Case for use for storage during chemical disinfection only. see more...

Sandra Naveda B.
Sandra Naveda B.
Duarte, CA
This is great little compact. I take it with me on travels. It is very effective. I also use it at home to soak the contacts. It meets all expectations, and easy to use
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
I had no problem with this product. It was perfect because I was desperately in need of a case and I happen to come across this item when I was in Walmart. This was very handy since it kept my contacts very moisturized. I would recommend this to other if you're in need of a cheap alternative for a case lens.
Shawn R.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
I've never bought one of these cases separately, but they come with certain packages of the Opti-free no rub solution I use. These cases work well enough, they stay sealed and keep my contacts fresh.
Aera K.
Aera K.
Opti free works really well. It's the only brand I trust and use for my eyes. Their cases are reliable and the lid seals well.