Opium By Yves Saint Laurent Eau De Parfum Spray (New Packaging) 1.6 Oz For Women

BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
I got this as a present from my then boyfriend. I would not have picked it up myself, but I ended up falling in love with it. It is a strong fragrance. I always say that Opium is a scent for brunette women over the age of 30. I wear it when I want to show off and it works.
Lynda P.
Park City, KY
This cologne is NOT for everyone. It can be ultra strong if you put more than just a little on. I love it. It will turn heads and garner either complements or dirty looks. Sexy sexy sexy, strong strong strong. Don't wear around your friends who are sensitive to perfume.
SUZAN C.
Albuquerque, NM
I love the smell of Opium! I use all their products: Luscious Shower Gel; Satin Body Powder; Body Moisturizer & Perfumed Deodorant. Scent is long lasting & I am Definitely a repeat user!
Lisa M.
Pollock, LA
I simply love this perfume. It's my go to summer scent. I have to fight my daughters to stay out of it..😀
Ashleigh M.
Minneola, FL
I didn't like it at all.
The smell is gross, it broke my chest out. It smells manly in my opnion
Faye W.
Basildon, Essex
Absolute classic, beautiful musk perfume I love it and keep a 30ml in my perfume collection at all times, wonderful evening scent, it's not for the faint hearted this perfume is strong and packs a punch!
Rebecca C.
Always reminds me of my mum, this perfume wears well has great staying power. Very classic smell, maybe not a youngsters smell but great if you want to make an impact with your perfume.
Hilary F.
Too sophisticated of a scent. Very powdery and floral, quite outdated but might be enjoyed by an older individual.
Terra T.
This is my moms favorite perfume. She's been wearing it longer then I have been alive. She has good taste.