BY YVES SAINT LAURENT

Opium By Yves Saint Laurent Edt Spray 1 oz For Women see more...

Cynthia B.
Belpre, OH
This is the most amazing perfume. It is a little woodsy, a little oriental, a tiny bit old fashioned and totally sensual. A little goes a long way, and I always get compliments when wearing it. It is my signature scent, and whenever my nieces or nephews smell the perfume, they think of me.... how sweet is that? I will say that it reacts perfectly with my skin chemistry and does not smell exactly the same on anyone else I've ever been around who was wearing it. It's like it was created perfectly for me.
Tatiana L.
P C Beach, FL
Love Opium. A strong and distinctive scent. Reminds me of when I travelled to Asia. Great value because it lasts so long. Beautiful bottle looks amazing on my vanity. Purchased it at Nordstrom. Would buy again and recommend to all of my good girlfriends.
Sharon S.
Cherry Valley, CA
I can't get enough I have always loved this perfume. It is pricey but you can use it in small amounts and keep that great smell all day long. It is well worth the price because it will last you quite some time.
jocelyn t.
Cherry Hill, NJ
this smell is strong and addicting every time i wear it i get compliments and i get noticed more really good for a strong classy woman
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
I have used, and loved, Opium for over 25 years. It is a great signature perfume, with a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering.
Jackie K.
Georgetown, KY
I love the smell of Opium. I've wore this scent now for the last 6 months. It's long lasting and just perfect for everyday use.
Elaine R.
Jesup, GA
Not a big fan. Scent is too strong for me. However I have smelled it on others and like it on them. Just not for me!
Michelle D.
Kingston, On
I have a scent allergy but prior to this I worn a ton of different varieties. This was alway my go yo. You should test it out.